We are loving these yarn crafts! You can use yarn for so many creative projects other than knitting. We’re going to help you get crafty today by sharing a whole list of ideas for using yarn.
15 Creative Yarn Crafts
1. Map Game – This fun activity combines following directions with map skills.
2. Worry Dolls – Make dolls you can tell all your worries to! From Toddling in the Fast Lane.
3. Sock Puppets – Have a fun puppet show after you make your very own sock puppets. From Art Club Blog.
4. Bird Nest – Make some little birdies in a nest! From Buggy and Buddy.
5. Yarn Letters – Cut out letters in cardboard and wrap them with yarn. From Mrs. Karen’s Preschool Ideas.
6. Coffee Can Stilts – Practice balance with these DIY stilts. From Teach Mama.
7. Hanging Garden – Make a kokedama which is an easy plant for kids to care for.
8. Yarn Stamps – Glue pieces of yarn to a milk jug lid to make stamps. From No Time for Flash Cards.
9. Finger Knitting – Learn how to knit with just your fingers! From Housing a Forest.
10. Rainbow – Make a colorful rainbow with cardboard, yarn and cotton balls! From School Time Snippets.
11. Yarn Painting – For a fun activity learn to paint with yarn! From Fantastic Fun and Learning.
12. Marionette – Make a unicorn puppet with some toilet paper rolls and yarn! From Red Ted Art.
13. Yarn Circle Garland – Make this festive garland to decorate around the house. From Hands on As We Grow.
14. Twine Wrapped Jar – Grab a mason jar and some twine and make a pretty flower vase. From Love and Marriage.
15. Homemade Coaster – Make a cute little gift for someone!