If you are a Costco fan and you’ve never visited a Costco location in Hawaii, you are missing out.
Let me just tell you right now, Costco locations in Hawaii are better than anywhere else and I can confidently say this after visiting one recently.
Aside from the overall vibe (after all, you are visiting a Costco in Hawaii), Hawaii Costco’s offer several things that other locations simply cannot and I’ve compiled a list of my favorite reasons why Hawaiian Costco locations are the best.
Why Costco Locations in Hawaii Are Better Than Anywhere Else
Unique Hawaiian Products
One of my favorite reasons for visiting Costco in Hawaii is because these locations offer a variety of locally sourced products such as fresh produce, seafood, and Hawaiian snacks that are not found in other Costco locations.
This gives customers a chance to taste and experience the unique flavors of Hawaii and are things you can only try on the islands.
These include island famous Macadamia nut treats, locally made craft beers and rums, and all sorts of unique Hawaiian eats.
Outdoor Food Court
I love Costco’s food court but you know what makes it even better? Being able to eat outside in the Hawaiian breeze because Hawaii Costco’s have an outdoor food court!
Oh and side note – in case you’re wondering, yes the famous hot dog combo is still $1.50 there.
Hawaii is known for having a high cost of living but if you are sporting a Costco membership, you can save money on essentials, such as groceries and household items by buying them in bulk.
Did you know that Hawaiian Costco’s sell Hawaiian shirts? I mean, it makes sense especially for tourists who are visiting the islands. I wish all locations sold them so every day could feel like a tropical vacation.
Care of Sustainability
In case you didn’t know, Hawaii has laws and regulations to help keep the islands clean and safe for people and wildlife. With that being said, Costco in Hawaii also abides by these sustainability rules.
You won’t find a single piece of plastic that isn’t recyclable or combustable.
Honestly, every single Costco across the nation should follow this same set of rules.
I truly love seeing how much Hawaii cares about their people and planet.
Overall, Costco in Hawaii offers a unique shopping experience with local products, affordability, convenience, and excellent customer service, making it a popular choice for many residents and visitors to the islands.
So, if you haven’t had a chance to visit a Costco in Hawaii, make sure you add it to your vacation list.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!