If You Ever Hear a Bell Ring at Costco, Here’s What It Means
No, you’re not hearing things…
If you ever hear a bell ring at Costco, don’t panic. Yes, it was real and there’s actually a meaning behind it.
What It Means When You Hear a Bell Ringing at Costco
As you likely know, one of the inflation-proof items Costco carries is the popular Rotisserie Chicken.
After all, for less than $5, you can have a ready-to-eat chicken that’ll likely feed your entire family in a flash.
But if you’ve ever caught yourself wondering how fresh the chicken is or wanted one that just came out of the roaster, you are in luck.
Every time Costco stocks a new batch of freshly cooked rotisserie chickens for your taking, they ring a bell.
Therefore, if you so happen to be walking around Costco shopping and hear a bell ring, make a mad dash over to the deli department to grab yourself a fresh rotisserie chicken.
You can thank me later!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.