Easter is right around the corner and if you’re looking for non-candy Easter basket ideas, say no more!
You can get plastic Easter eggs filled with little construction cars and they are the cutest things ever!
These non-candy Easter eggs are perfect for Easter Egg Hunts and even putting in Easter baskets.
The set includes 1 dozen (12) medium pre-filled Easter eggs.
They come pre-filled with 12 different adorable pull-back construction vehicles with movable parts!
My kids love getting little toys and this is a great way to cut down on the candy (and those cavities) and still make Easter fun!
Want more fun Amazon finds? Check out:
- You can get a Scratch-Off World Map for the traveler in your life
- This Gadget is basically a tiny washing machine for your makeup brushes
- This Interactive Dinosaur Book is perfect for dinosaur fans
- No more tangles or ouchies with this Crave Naturals Detangling Brush (parents swear by it)
- These Dinosaur Popsicle Molds are the cutest things ever
- This 2-Pack Remote Control Cars are perfect for toddlers
- This Dinosaur Excavation Kit is perfect for any little explorer
- A Teacher Play Set is the perfect pretend play
- Teach your toddler colors and shapes with this Easter Egg Matching Game
- Sleep train your kids with this Sleep Training Alarm Clock
- This Popcorn Maker helps you make the perfect movie theater popcorn at home