Celebrate Mardi Gras with festive and free Mardi Gras coloring pages for kids! Children of all ages will enjoy coloring beautiful masks and costumes, parades, and other fun carnival drawings.
Free printable coloring pages for Mardi Gras
Learn about this celebration with our Mardi Gras coloring pages! Mardi Gras is also known as Fat Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent.
It’s definitely one of my favorite celebrations!
While it is generally celebrated in New Orleans, kids of all ages can celebrate with this fun Mardi Gras activity, coloring!
Download Festive Mardi Gras Coloring Pages
If you are looking for Mardi Gras mask coloring pages or Mardi Gras parade coloring pages, this is your lucky day because we have both!
This Mardi Gras color page printable set includes 2 coloring pages featuring what makes Mardi Gras a fun celebration.
1. Mardi Gras Parade Coloring Pages
The first coloring page features a large Mardi Gras mask with big feathers and lots of confetti. Mardi Gras masks usually have yellow, purple, and green colors, but you can color them however you like.
2. Mardi Gras Parade Coloring Page
Our second coloring page has every element that makes Mardi Gras parades fun: masks, trumpets, music, drums, jester hats, confetti, and “Mardi Gras” in bold letters, perfect for young children learning their ABCs.
Download Your Free Printable Mardi Gras Coloring Pages PDf File here:
A Little History Of Mardi Gras
- Fun and simple Mardi Gras crafts to make with your kids.
- Here are tons of Mardi Gras mask ideas to make your own creative costume!
- You can’t have a party without cake! These Mardi Gras king cake ideas are simply delicious!
- This day is celebrated with Mardi Gras activities, such as wearing masks and costumes, a lot of dancing, sports competitions, beautiful parades, and delicious food.
- Learn about popular practices of Mardi Gras while you check out these Mardi Gras paper masks.
How did your Mardi Gras coloring pages turn out? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you.