The ultimate campfire treat is of course, S’mores. You just can do a camping trip without them.
Costco knows EXACTLY what we need to get us through the next month or so before camping season is in full swing and that is a delicious, frozen s’mores treat.
Costco is currently selling Eli’s S’mores Squares and they are described as lightly toasted mini marshmallows with a layer of chocolate ganache on top of a graham cracker crumb crust. YUM!
The box is sold in a count of 24 squares which is plenty for sharing but we don’t blame you if you want to keep these tasty treats to yourself.
A box of 24 S’mores squares are being sold for $12.99 which is a steal if you ask me.
Check your local Costco’s freezer section by the frozen desserts to see if you can find these!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.