What do you put in your Easter baskets?
After a shopping trip this weekend that resulted in jelly beans for the whole family, I realized it’s just about time to turn my attention to Easter baskets.
Besides those jelly beans, we definitely all are going to need some kind of chocolate bunnies, and these bunnies containers filled with marshmallow chocolate bunnies from Costco are just the cutest!
Who wouldn’t love a bunny tin that is filled with a delicious candy? And afterwards, the bunny tin makes for an adorable storage container.
The Costco bunny tin comes in boy or girl bunnies–a white bunny wearing a pink and blue print dress or a light tan bunny with a plaid shirt and vest, and I think I want them both.
Each bunny is filled with 10 oz of chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies too, so you’ll have a cute container and some of your candy already purchased. Plus, who can go wrong with chocolate covered marshmallow anything?
Would it be darling sitting in the middle of a basket with some jelly beans and eggs surrounding it?
The Bunny Tins are currently available at Costco for $9.99, but as a seasonal item, and a cute one at that, you know they won’t last!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.