While I will always be a fan of advent calendars designed for adults (ahem, Aldi’s wine and cheese advent calendars), there’s something even better at Costco right now. Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake Bites — and, even better, there’s 54 bites in each box.
Yup, you read that right. FIFTY-FOUR supremely delicious, mouthwateringly-good cheesecake bites.
Every single one of those 54 cheesecake bites is pre-sliced and made with the Cheesecake Factory’s classic vanilla crumb crust.
But what of the cheesecake flavors? There is one of three flavors swirled atop every cheesecake bite: chocolate, raspberry, and caramel.
So, if you’re keeping count, which I am: that’s 18 cheesecake bites of every flavor.
While the directions on the box recommend storing them in the freezer and then thawing for eight-to-12 hours, it’s not a hard and fast rule.
After all, as one person commented on the Instagram account of @costco_doesitagain, they’re also absolutely 100% delicious frozen too.
Now the only question now is: how will you enjoy them? Will you share them with your immediate family at home? Or perhaps throw a taste-test Zoom party?
As much as I would like to believe that the small pre-sliced pieces of cheesecake will help me not eat too much cheesecake in one sitting, I have a feeling these cheesecake bites are going to go FAST in my house.
Good thing they’re only about $13 for a single pack! Now, please excuse me, while I go get a pack from my local Costco.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.