I think by now we are all aware that stores across the nation are requiring us to wear masks. However, if you are someone that has been exempt from those mandates, you should know about Costco’s changes…
Costco Will Now Require Everyone To Wear Face Masks Even Those With A Medical Condition.
Costco has implemented stricter COVID-19 safety measures by requiring all customers to wear a mask or face shield inside its stores, even those with a medical condition.
Costco originally released a face mask policy on May 4, 2020, but members who could not wear a mask due to a medical condition, were exempt.
This has since changed. In a press release this week, Costco stated:
“If a member has a medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask, they must wear a face shield at Costco,”Costco
Children under two are the only customers exempt from this new rule.
“Effective Nov. 16, 2020, we will require all members, guests and employees to wear a face mask or face shield at Costco locations. Entry to Costco will only be granted to those wearing a face mask or face shield. Children under the age of 2 are exempt.”Costco
So, if you shop at Costco just know that you will not be able to shop without a face mask or face shield. It makes sense since they just want to ensure everyone is protected while shopping.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.