Is it time to start planning Christmas ideas yet? Since some traditions are going to look a little different this year, I think a Costco Gingerbread Mansion might be in order!
Everyone’s favorite warehouse store is taking the gingerbread house to the next level, and offering gingerbread mansion that you can buy and decorate!
Gingerbread houses are one of my favorite Christmas traditions, but I’ve never been quite good enough at making my own. The boxed version where the house is already preassembled? Sign me up!
The Costco Gingerbread Mansion is even cooler than the average preassembled house. The mansion has the outlines of doors and windows to help you decorate, and an attic gable you can add to make the mansion seem more impressive.
It even comes with over a pound of candy and icing so you can decorate your house to your heart’s content. However you want your gingerbread mansion to look, you’ll have enough goodies to make it happen.
The Costco Gingerbread Mansion is made for Costco by Create a Treat. The company even has videos to help you learn to decorate your house.
The kit retails for $11.89 right now at Costco, for nearly 3.5 lbs of gingerbread house and candies.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.