Halloween is near and I don’t know about you, but I am ready for all the fall treats and Halloween-themed foods.
Costco is basically like, hold my pumpkin spice because they have all sorts of good stuff.
Most recently, I came across these pumpkin and bat shaped cheese raviolis and my kids made me buy them (I mean, how could I not?).
The Nuovo Pasta ravioli are limited edition Halloween ravioli that is available in the refrigerated section at your local Costco.
Each 32-oz package actually features two separate 16-oz packages in one. This way, you can prepare one or both, depending on how much food you’d like to serve.
The ravioli itself is made up of an Italian blend of creamy ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan and aged asiago cheeses. Each package features a combination of orange pumpkin and black bat shapes, so you’ll have a spooky set of bites on each plate.
Since it it fresh ravioli, the Costco Pumpkin and Bat Ravioli is super easy to prepare. Just bring about 4 quarts of water to boil with a pinch of salt, then add the ravioli for 3 or so minutes. Drain, top with your favorite sauce, and serve.
Like many of our favorite seasonal Costco items, we’re pretty sure that the pumpkin and bat ravioli won’t last long. At only $8.99 for the package, you’ll definitely want to grab a couple of them before Halloween to surprise your family.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.