Costco is our go-to store for great dessert ideas that don’t take hours in the kitchen. A huge $6 pumpkin pie, a Caramel Tres Leche Bar Cake, Cookies and Cream Cupcakes, a 3-Pound Apple Crumb Cheesecake? How about one of each please!
And just discovered at Costco? A 2.2-pound tray of baklava! These delectable little Mediterranean desserts are the perfect idea for a quick snack for you or to bring out for company.
If you haven’t had the chance to try baklava yet, it’s definitely a must have. This Middle Eastern dessert consists of layers of phyllo pastry, filled with chopped nuts and coated in honey.
The ones at Costco are no exception. Each tray features five variations of baklava, with a combination of cashews and pistachios.
The variety includes Finger Cashews, Cashew Rolls, Kitaa Cashew with Pistachio Sprinkles, Bilbo Nest Pistachios, and Bokaj Cashew with Pistachio Sprinkles.
Each tray retails for just $9.99, so you’ll definitely want to get one to try out over the holidays. Maybe a new Thanksgiving tradition to go with that pumpkin pie we mentioned?
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.