We all know that Costco is definitely the go-to place for unique, and extra big desserts. From a huge $6 pumpkin pie to a Caramel Tres Leche Bar Cake to Cookies and Cream Cupcakes, Costco has you covered in the dessert department.
The latest dessert we are just dying to try? A three-pound apple crumb cheesecake!
The Apple Crumb Cheesecake is actually from Junior’s Cheesecake, a New York staple making authentic New York cheesecakes. The restaurant and deli is based in Brooklyn, and is famous for their cheesecakes.
Now, if you can’t make it to New York, you can buy one of your very own right at Costco. The cheesecake is just $15.99 for 3 pounds of goodness. Yes, that is a THREE pound cheesecake, at only a little over $5 per pound!
You definitely can’t have enough cheesecake in your life, and an apple crumb cheesecake is just the perfect option for fall weather. There’s something about the cooler weather that just calls for apples and cheesecake is basically the best thing in any weather.
Like most seasonal items, we aren’t sure how long the Apple Crumb Cheesecake will be at Costco, so you’ll have to get one to try soon!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Love Costco cookies? Then get some of these uncooked cookies and pastries from Costco!