Costco is where it’s at for the holidays! First there was the Hot Cocoa Bombs and now, they are blessing us with A Lindt Advent Calendar.
Costco is currently selling a Lindt Advent Calendar that is stuffed with Lindt chocolates.
Let’s be honest here, I don’t intend to eat just one a day HA!
This Lindt Advent Calendar comes with individually wrapped Swiss chocolates from Lindt.
Of course, you are SUPPOSED to each one a day as you countdown to Christmas but I mean, we won’t judge if you eat the entire box.
These cost around $17.99 and are sure to make the kids excited to countdown to Christmas.
These are only sold in-store and you’ll want to snag one before they are gone!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.