What food or drink makes you think of the holidays? Is it Christmas cookies? Is it hot cocoa on a cold day? Turkey and cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving? Or maybe it’s eggnog!
The yearly holiday treat is a perennial favorite for some, bringing back memories of sipping the drink by the fire. And then there’s the rest of us, who were looking for the cocoa they were promised earlier.
Costco is helping out the first group already, with their seasonal eggnog already on sale! This boozy eggnog comes in a large, refrigerated bottle and already contains the alcohol to give your eggnog a kick.
The Kirkland Signature Traditional Holiday Eggnog Liqueur contains real dairy cream, French vanilla, whisky, spiced rum, and brandy, making it a definite adult beverage. The ABV is listed at 14.75%, so a little is sure to go a long way.
Are you going to be needing eggnog for your holiday festivities? This 1.75-liter bottle at Costco retails for only $9.99.
However, it is definitely a seasonal item, so you’ll want to stock up soon so you’ll have yours before the holidays start.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!
- Why do the check your receipt before you leave Costco? Click here to find out!
Don’t let the squishmallow fun end! Check out these squishmallow coloring pages!