Halloween is back! It’s one of my favorite times of the year. Who doesn’t love dressing up as their favorite fictional character while eating a bunch of candies?!
In fact, Halloween is also the perfect time of the year to practice our school lessons. Why? Because there’s just so much fun surrounding this time of the year, that kids won’t even know they are learning!
So that’s why today we are back with a new educational, spooky, and fun Halloween printable.
STEM activities for kids
What do you want to do today? If you are looking for activities that will make your child interested in science at an early age, check out these easy STEM activities for kids of all ages, from toddlers to teenagers.
Finding engaging activities for learning is super easy here. We have something for every kid no matter their age or mood. Reading, writing, STEM, science and so many other things can be learned through play! In fact, creating fun activities for elementary students is one of our biggest strengths.
Children learn best by using their hands. We have over 1000 preschooler activities: crafts, lesson plans, printables, games, projects, and experiments for kindergarteners.
For children who are even younger, we recommend making crafts and other easy activities for two year olds that will help them develop different skills needed in elementary school.
Why are memory games good for children?
Playing matching games in pre-school will enhance children’s pattern recognition skills. Being able to match images and explain why they go together is important for cognitive skills and ability. Besides, matching games improve concentration, memory, and visual spatial intelligence.
So now that we know why memory games are good for toddlers, let’s print it!
Free Halloween Matching Game
We love this Halloween Game because it puts kids brain to work while having fun at the same time. We promise they won’t even know they’re learning!
You can play this memory game on a short car ride or whenever you need a quiet, screen-free activity.
This Halloween-themed memory matching game is the cutest and so easy to play: just print it, get some crayons and let your kid draw a line to connect the spooky pictures that match!
Want more fun kids activities? Check out these:
- Rainy day? You’ll want to print these fall printables for kids.
- Make easy glow in the dark cards!
- Kids will love solving this halloween sight words game.
- These are the coolest halloween science experiments that you can do at home.
- Miniature haunted house craft ideas are in, and you can make your own too!
- Learn how to make fake snot that can be easily washed off.
- Get ready for halloween with Hershey’s new halloween candy!
- Did you know you can make glowing slime with 4 ingredients?
- Celebrate Halloween with delicious halloween cookie ideas.
- Make maths fun for everyone with these halloween maths worksheets.
- Grab your crayons because today we’re coloring these halloween coloring pages.
- Want more printables? Check out these adorable fall printables for kids of all ages.
- Halloween tracing pages make a great pre-writing practice activity.
- A new hocus pocus boardgame is out and we all need it!
- Check out these amazing cheap halloween costumes target for kids and adults in wheelchairs!