If you enjoy Halloween and plants as much as we do, you’re going to LOVE this! Target recently released a variety of succulent plant sets that are Halloween inspired, and they’re also super affordable!
I love Halloween, but I need easy and inexpensive – and these adorable Target halloween succulents are perfect for getting into the Halloween spirit!
Houseplants are one of the easiest ways to brighten up your home without investing much money or time. Recently, I put a succulent plant in my living room and it was such a game-changer!
These target halloween succulents are all under $5, some are even $3 and $4, so go get yours now!
Target Halloween decorations
I am a sucker for Halloween home decor, especially when it involves plants, that are unusual, cute, and easy to care for like succulents.
One of my favorite things about succulents is that they are easy-care and drought tolerant, so if you’re slightly forgetful like me, you won’t have to worry about watering them every day.
Actually, succulent plants should only be watered once a week!
These target Halloween decor are one of a kind, and for only $5 you can get your own spooky succulent plant too.
So, next time you are at Target, ask for these cute ceramic pots or go straight to Target.com’s Hyde & Eek Boutique where you will find this and more spooky Halloween decor.
Don’t wait too long because they are going to go fast!
Want more spooky Halloween crafts?
- These halloween skeleton decorations are as cool as they sound!
- Find tons of halloween hacks to make the most out of this spooky season.
- Mini haunted houses are in, and you can make your own too!
- Did you know you can mix halloween and science? Try these halloween science experiments that you can make with your little ones.
- Check out these front door halloween decorations to match the rest of your decoration!
- Here are 10 things to make your kid halloween party decorations even better!
- Make Halloween even more fun with halloween games for kids.
- These dollar store halloween decorations will make your holiday so much easier while keeping you on budget!
- This halloween eyeball decorations are creepy and cool looking.
- You can make recycled halloween crafts with plastic bottle caps!
- Try making these diy halloween luminaries with materials you already have at home.
- Want more Halloween crafts? Here is a monster list of halloween projects for kids of all ages!
- Get this toddler pokemon costume and get ready to catch ’em all!
- Forget the carving! This no carve pumpkin kit and have the easiest halloween!
- Preorder this hocus pocus games to play with your family during halloween season (or any season!)