Here at Kids Activities Blog we are all about making lunch fun. Packing the same old lunch for school everyday is boring for you to make and your kids to eat. That’s why we partnered with our sponsor Del Monte ®, to bring you this simple and fun super hero lunch idea. Moms will have fun putting together a super hero lunch and little ones will love eating it.
To Pack a Super Hero Lunch You’ll Need
- Your child’s favorite sandwich
- Del Monte ® Fruit & Veggie Fusions Fruit Cup
- Snacks (such as popcorn and an apple)
- Wax covered cheese
- Clear sandwich bags
- Permanent Markers
- Plastic spoon
- Cookie cutter (optional)
How To Make a Super Hero Lunch
- Use markers to decorate the outside of sandwich bags that will hold your child’s sandwich and snacks. To stick with the super hero theme write things like “bam” and “pow” or draw the logo of your child’s favorite super hero. Don’t forget to decorate the top of the Del Monte ® Fruit & Veggie Fusions Fruit Cup as well.
- Be sure to include a Fusion fruit and veggie cup as a super nutritious and delicious treat.
- For extra super hero flare, dress the spoon in a napkin cape! Fold the top two corners of the napkin down, punch two holes, thread a string though, and tie the cape around the “neck” of the spoon.
- Cut a super design such as a star or lightning bolt into the wax of your cheese wheel and use a cookie cutter to create a cool design in the sandwich.
- Pack it all up and know you’ve sent your kid to school with an extra cool lunch.
Make Lunch Super With Del Monte Fusions
I’ll admit, I always pack vegetables in my son’s lunch, but they don’t always get eaten. Del Monte ® Fruit & Veggie Fusions Fruit Cups are awesome because they are the only fruit cup with the goodness of veggies and the yummy taste of fruit. The veg is in the juice “ but you ™d never know it! *1 serving = ½ cup Concentrated equivalent to ½ cup fruits and vegetables (75% fruit, 25% vegetables) per USDA Equivalency Database – Learn more here.
Packing a nutritious Fruit & Veggie Fusions Fruit Cup is a great way to get some veg in their lunchbox and with no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial colors or flavors, it’s an addition you can feel good about.
Del Monte Fruit & Veggie Fusions come in there great tasting flavors: Peach Mango, Cherry Fruit Trio and Apple Pear Watermelon.
Share The Super
Each of our kids is super in their own way. Want to share how your kid is super? Del Monte ® has an awesome sweepstakes you won’t want to miss.
Follow @DelMonte on instagram and/or twitter and share a photo or video of your kid’s super moment with #SharetheSuper and #Sweepstakes. Weekly winners get a branded backpack with new Del Monte ® Fusions inside. Plus, one grand prize winner will be awarded $2,000 at the end of the campaign!!
Learn more at www.sharethesuper.com and be sure to get your $1 OFF coupon!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Del Monte ®. The opinions and text are all mine.