Sometimes, it’s just one of those days. You pour a bowl of cereal, put the cereal away, then put the milk away. As you’re doing that, the phone rings. You answer it, and by the time you sit back down, your cereal is soggy. It’s the sad version of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, since no one enjoys soggy cereal.
This might be the best mom solution (or picky kid solution) to soggy cereal!
The Just Crunch Anti-Soggy Cereal Bowl lets you keep your milk and cereal separate for each and every bite.
These cereal bowls feature a divide near the center of the bowl, leaving deep compartments for both cereal and milk. The bowls are BPA-free plastic, microwave safe, lightweight, and unbreakable. They’re great for kids and grown ups too.
Besides cereal and milk, these bowls work perfectly for soup and crackers, chips and salsa, veggies and dips, yogurt and fruit, fries and ketchup, or any other food you wish to keep separate until you eat it. They can accommodate hot foods as well, so you can even enjoy yummy ideas like tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches to dip.
As an Amazon Associate, kidsactivitiesblog.com will earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but we wouldn’t promote any product we don’t love!
The Just Crunch Anti-Soggy Cereal Bowl is available on Amazon for $8.99 for one bowl, $14.99 for two, and $21.99 for three.
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these crafts in 5 min!
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out these activities perfect for two-year-olds and three-year-olds!