Hate soggy cereal? Me too! Nothing is worse than soggy cereal. Cereal is best when it’s all crunchy! And if you hate soggy cereal, than this fun cereal bowl is for you! This fun cereal bowl was actually created specifically to keep your cereal from getting soggy! I won’t lie, I need this! It’s a breakfast game changer!
No More Soggy Cereal With This Fun Cereal Bowl
What? There is a design for a cereal bowl separate milk…technology is finally working for us! No more soggy cereal bowl mornings. What is this wonderful invention that solves soggy cereal for kids and adults around the world?
Sometimes, it’s just one of those days. You pour a bowl of cereal, put the cereal away, then put the milk away. As you’re doing that, the phone rings. You answer it, and by the time you sit back down, your cereal is soggy.
This article contains affiliate links.
Cereal Bowl that Separates Cereal from Milk
This might be the best mom solution (or picky kid solution) to soggy cereal! Because let’s be honest, sad cereal is the sad version of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, since no one enjoys soggy cereal.
“No more soggy cereal! #firstworldproblems #amazonbuys #antisoggycerealbowl #soggycereal #unnecessary”-pramber_K12 on Instagram
Yep, the anti-soggy cereal bowl is a thing. It may seem weird, but it’s a texture thing for many people, myself included. Just the squishy mushiness of soggy cereal gives me the mouth sweats. And what’s worse, the mush is sweet, and I just can’t. That’s why this cereal bowl is so great for people who have a hard time with softer textures.
Just Crunch Anti-Soggy Cereal Bowl Keeps Cereal Fresh
The Just Crunch Anti-Soggy Cereal Bowl lets you keep your milk and cereal separate for each and every bite. I think this anti soggy cereal bowl would be particularly great for cereals that tend to soften quickly like Mini Wheats. Love Mini Wheat cereal, but they get soggy way too fast!
More About This Anti Soggy Cereal Bowl
These cereal bowls feature a divide near the center of the bowl, leaving deep compartments for both cereal and milk.
The bowls are BPA-free plastic, microwave safe, lightweight, and unbreakable. They’re great for kids and grown ups too.
Besides cereal and milk, these bowls work perfectly for soup and crackers, chips and salsa, veggies and dips, yogurt and fruit, fries and ketchup, or any other food you wish to keep separate until you eat it.
They can accommodate hot foods as well, so you can even enjoy yummy ideas like tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches to dip.
Where To Get Your Anti Soggy Cereal Bowl
The Just Crunch Anti-Soggy Cereal Bowl is available on Amazon for $8.99 for one bowl, $14.99 for two, and $21.99 for three.
More Divided Cereal Bowls We Love At Kids Activities Blog
When I looked into this anti-soggy cereal craze, I found that there were several options available. In fact, I have one of these in my own cupboard! Here are some more options if you are looking for crispy cereal in the morning:
- Never Soggy Cereal Bowl comes in a set of 2 divided unbreakable melamine. These are stylistic with bowl feet. I think this would work better for adults than kids.
- The multi use 2 part food bowls are great for kids that don’t want their milk to touch the cereal. They also work great for dips and chips because one compartment is smaller than the other.
- The Obol Original Never Soggy Cereal Bowl with the spiral slide design and grip is the anti-sog cereal bowl I have in my cabinet. It works great…in fact, I didn’t think I needed this until I had one! The spiral design allows you to release the cereal when you want to into the milk!
Yes, I just said that I didn’t even know I NEEDED an anti-soggy cereal bowl until I had one!
More Cereal Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Make a pull string pinata from a cereal box
- You know you need Baby Shark cereal in your new anti-soggy cereal bowl!
- Have you tried iHops new cereal Panflakes?
- Yabba Dabba Do Pebbles Cereal activities for kids
- Make rainbow cereal art
- The crunch cup lets kids take cereal on the go and not get soggy!
- These cool cereal ideas are fun recipes!
- Make cereal monsters!
Do you have an anti-soggy cereal bowl at home? Do you use it every morning?