Today we are practicing our basic math lessons while we celebrate one of the most exciting weeks on TV: Shark Week!
These fun Shark Week subtract worksheets are perfect for a quiet afternoon away from the screen.
As an Amazon Associate, kidsactivitiesblog.com will earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but we wouldn’t promote any service we don’t love!
Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is a digital service that provides educational, curated, age-appropriate games and entertainment for kids! You can get one month for FREE! Click HERE!
Shark Coloring Page
Color by number worksheets, along with other activities for preschoolers, are a great way to boost your child’s early math skills. Exercising your little one’s brain is essential at all stages.
Staying inside can be a challenge when trying to entertain your little ones, that’s why we compiled this list with fun activities for elementary students for all personality types and skill level.
Shark Week Subtraction Color by Numbers Worksheets
Subtraction coloring pages are very important to stimulate kids’ creativity, help them express themselves, and practice pattern recognition.
Help your kid color these Shark Week printables: all they have to do is subtract the numbers to find the differences, and then color the pages according to the code! After they’re done you’ll have adorable and unique Shark drawings that you can put on the fridge.
Here are some random Shark facts you probably didn’t know about:
- Did you know that sharks have a nearly 360-degree field of vision.
- Their sense of smell is 10,000 times better than a human’s!
- When sharks eat, they often break a few teeth.
Free Kids Coloring Pages
Check out our printable library if you still want more engaging printable kids activities like this Shark Week Subtraction Color By Number Pages!
Take a look and you will find whatever fits your kids’ mood: we have ocean printables, math resources, multiplication worksheets, connect the dots printables as well as free miscellaneous resources for teachers.
Want more Shark Week crafts?
- Did you know there are sharks in underwater volcano? Wow!
- This shark paper plate craft is perfect for kids big and little.
- Celebrate shark week with shark week coloring pages.
- Enjoy shark week with scary shark treats!
- Make cute and delicious shark lollipops for a fun summer snack.
- Decorate your fridge with a DIY shark magnet.
- Make an adorable origami shark bookmark that you can keep forever!
- Kids will love these shark teeth crafts that you can make together.
- Find ideas to make the coolest shark craft with your little ones.
- Turn your favorite cereal box into an easy and awesome shark pinata.
- This easy to draw baby shark printable is perfect for a quiet afternoon in.
- Get some crayons and help your kids solve this adorable shark puzzle.
- You can get a shark baby song art kit and let your kids doo-doo-doodle away!
- Get your kids to drink more water with shark water bottles.