If you need face masks, get ready to head to your local Costco!
Costco sells almost everything you could want or need… and now they are also selling something you might not want, but probably need, face masks.
In some Costco warehouses, you can purchase red, black, or blue non-medical face coverings for adults that are machine washable. There is a limit of 5 per household.
Not all Costco’s have these in stock, but if you see them you might want to grab them as it does not appear that masks are going away any time soon.
A box of 3 reusable face masks for adults will run you around $9.59 (prices vary by location). That means each mask is just $3.20 not bad at all!
I love that Costco is helping make it easy for families to follow CDC guidelines by selling washable face coverings.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.