Magic Tree House fans can go on an adventure with their favorite characters, Jack and Annie for the next four weeks.
Magic Tree House books have been a favorite for many young readers for over a decade. This New York Times Best Selling series has over 34 in the original series.
A fun announcement was made on The Magic Tree House Facebook page that will bring fun and excitement to young readers.
The Magic Tree House website is a great resource for finding extras to go along with each book, but your younger readers are really going to love what they have planned starting on Monday, April 27th.
Magic Tree House Home Adventures program will include following Jack & Annie for 4 weeks of fun adventures. Each Monday they will feature a new theme from the books, along with games, activities, recipes, and MORE! Check at 9AM CT on Monday morning to find out the first week’s theme!
SOME OF OUR FAVORITE WAYS TO KEEP KIDS BUSY:
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home!
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out how to make bubbles.
- What’s the best kind of party? A unicorn party!
- Learn how to make a compass and go on an adventure with your kids.
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Kids love unicorn slime.
- Set up a neighborhood bear hunt. Your kids will love it!