The past few weeks have been all about finding things to keep our kids (and ourselves!) busy while we’re stuck at home. We’ve done virtual field trips, virtual escape rooms and made a family handprint keepsake.
The newest thing that I have found to keep kids busy is the new activity resource hub from DreamWorks Animation.
The DreamWorks Animation Activity Center is filled with arts, crafts, games and recipes that feature your kids favorite characters and will keep them entertained!
Your kids can bring in the whole family in helping to make recipes featuring their DreamWorks movies and TV shows. Make Lemur Loaf (All Hail King Julien), Mint Chocolate Crescent Bites (Spirit Riding Free) or Street Racer Tacos (Fast & Furious Spy Racers).
Print out games from Spirit Riding Free, coloring pages from Shrek & How to Train Your Dragons or create fun crafts from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. Create Harold and George DIY Sock Puppets or She-Ra’s magical sword, solve a Kung Fu Panda puzzle, Troll-ify yourself with a Trolls headband or try out a delicious Hand Pie recipe courtesy of Spirit Riding Free!
More games and activities will be added soon to the DreamWorks Animation Activity Center so check back often!
SOME OF OUR FAVORITE WAYS TO KEEP KIDS BUSY:
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home!
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out how to make bubbles.
- What’s the best kind of party? A unicorn party!
- Learn how to make a compass and go on an adventure with your kids.
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Kids love unicorn slime.
- Set up a neighborhood bear hunt. Your kids will love it!