You Can Now Order Chick-Fil-A Family Meals To Go
Everyone is getting a little bit tired of staying indoors and cooking several meals a day. It seems like as soon as you are finished one meal, another one is just around the corner.
But now, Chick-fil-A has the perfect solution for families–the Chick-fil-A Family Meals To Go! And they are available for curbside pickup, drive-thru delivery, or with your favorite meal delivery service.
This way, you can keep practicing social distancing while still enjoying your favorite chicken.
Each meal is designed to serve a family of four, with options for upgrading for larger groups, and features the chain’s famous chicken and side dishes. Everything you need for a quick and yummy dinner is already included.
For entrees, customers can choose between 30-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets, four Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwiches, or four Spicy Chicken Sandwiches.
Then add the sides, which include your choice of four medium Waffle Potato Fries, four medium Mac & Cheeses, or four Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
Finally, customers have the option of ordering one gallon of Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea (sweetened or unsweetened).
Over 800 Chick-fil-A restaurants are offering this bundle, so check with your local store to order. Orders can even be placed through the Chick-fil-A App or the drive-thru to keep things simple and you’ll have a quick and tasty dinner to go.
MORE FUN THINGS TO DO WHILE YOU’RE STUCK AT HOME:
- Check out these kids education websites offering free subscriptions.
- Help your kids learn how to make bubbles at home!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts are so fun and easy!
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheetsyou can print at home.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Have fun coloring our awesome Fortnite coloring pages.