The other day my daughter walked into the living room, full of giggles. When I asked her why she was laughing all I could get our of her was, “I know what unicorn poop looks like.”
What on earth? I followed to her computer where she had found a recipe to make cookies shaped like unicorn poop! She begged to make them, but it didn’t take much convincing. I was totally on board to make some sparkly rainbow cookies shaped like unicorn poop!
The recipe really was pretty simple. We will totally be making these again!
What You Need To Make Unicorn Poop Cookies:
- Sugar Cookie Mix (You can make your own, but we just used store bought from a bag in the baking aisle)
- Gel Dye Food Coloring (Try these natural food dyes)
- Sprinkles (We used stars and silver sugar)
How To Make Unicorn Poop Cookies
- Mix up the sugar cookie dough according to the package.
- Split the dough equally into bowls. (You need one bowl for each color, so if you use four dyes like we did, then you will need four bowls.)
- Stir the dye into the bowl and let it chill in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Take out your dough and split it up into cookie sized pieces. Now you can sort of mix the dough together so it looks like a rainbow swirl. (Don’t overmix, or you will end up mixing all the pretty colors together.
- Roll it out into a snake and spin it around until it looks like a piece of poop.
- Cook according to package directions and add the sprinkles!
Yum! Now you have delicious Unicorn Poop Cookies! Check out the how-to video for making them here for extra tips and tricks!