What to do with kids? Is that a question that every parent, caregiver and teacher has asked themselves at one time! In answering the question what to do with kids, Kids Activities Blog went searching for some of our favorite and unique kids activities. We thought they should be fun, easy to do, not require purchases of new toys and something we hadn’t thought of!
Thankfully, help was close…we had 150+ fun activity suggestions for what to do with kids linked up last week in our weekly kids meme, It’s Playtime. Below are just a few of the ideas that inspired us!
Scoop marbles while playing pretend.
Create a rainbow to cheer up your day.
What to Do with Kids
Other ideas that my 6 year old thought of:
- Go for a walk in the park.
- Feed the ducks.
- Ride your bike.
- Play with water.
- Paint your toes/feet.
- Have a tickling battle.
- Host an impromptu game of dodgeball.
- Play animal Simon Says.
- Create a dance competition.
- Color a picture together.
- Play dress-up in Mommy and Daddy’s clothes closet
- Roast smores (or make them in the micro and pretend we roasted them).
- Cut up a magazine with scissors.
- Play with play dough.
- Bake cookies together.
- Take a magnifying glass outside and see the world through a different lens.
- Play with a big, BIG box.
- Put on a music show.
- Mop the floor in our socks.
- Make smoothies together
- Go to a play center.
- Make an obstacle course with furniture/pillows in the house.
- Create a blanket fort.
- Have a paper airplane contest.
- Build with Legos.
- Do each other’s hair.
- Play with shaving cream…
What Do YOU do with YOUR Kids?
I would love to read about it! Link-up to our Kid’s Meme, It’s Playtime, and come back and browse all the great suggestions! If you link up a post, you are giving us permission to grab and image and feature your idea here, on our facebook wall or in our pinterest boards. Thanks for inspiring us each and every week!!