Eating healthier in the new year is definitely a resolution I hope to keep this year, starting with these 5 Simple, Salad Recipes to Eat Healthier in the New Year!
5 Simple Salad Recipes to Eat Healthier in the New Year!
This post contains affiliate links.
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, sliced
- 2 Cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Dill, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Mix everything together!
Radish Salad with Feta Cheese
Traditional Caesar Salad
For the dressing:
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- A dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Pinch of Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
For the Salad:
- 1/2 bag Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 5 Grape Tomatoes
- Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Handful of Croutons
- First, in a jar or bowl, add mayo, milk, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, salt, and pepper, then mix.
- Then, combine romaine lettuce, tomatoes, and croutons in a mixing bowl.
- Add dressing and mix again.
- Next, add Parmesan cheese and more pepper and then combine again.
Salad in a Jar with Poppy Seed Dressing
Candied Pistachios Ingredients:
- 1 cup Pistachios, with the shell removed
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
Poppy Seed Dressing Ingredients:
- A Tablespoon of Sesame Seeds
- 1 6-oz. container Greek Strawberry Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds
This is one of my all time favorite salads! Burnt Macaroni’s Salad in a Jar with Poppy Seed Dressing is perfect to take with you to work or even on a family picnic!
Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 6 cups Spinach and Arugula
- 1/4 Red Onion, sliced
- 6 Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
- Use Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- First, in a bowl, add the spinach/arugula, red onion, strawberries, and chicken.
- Next, spread dressing on top and mix.
- Add feta cheese.
Healthy Recipes for the Whole Family
- How to Feed Your Family Organic on the Cheap
- Healthy (and Quick) Snacks for Kids
- Simple and Healthy Wrap Recipes
- Easy Healthy Recipes Using the #1 Technique for Vegetables Kids Love
- Healthy Simple Pool Snacks for Kids
- 5 Healthy, One-Pan Meals for the Entire Week!
- 15 Perfectly Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
Does your family like salads?