5 Simple and Healthy Wrap Recipes
Is it just me, or are wraps way easier, tastier, and neater to eat than sandwiches? These 5 Simple and Healthy Wrap Recipes are a fun way to liven up a lunchbox!
Healthy Wrap recipes you will love
What I love about wraps is that they’re so easy to prepare and mess-free to eat. Insert some healthy stuff and you’ll love the meal even more! Here’s the list for you to try and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Healthy Black Bean and Avocado Wrap Recipe
Black beans and avocado in a wrap is a really good combination. Now that’s a wrap!
Ingredients Needed to Make Black Bean and Avocado Wrap:
- 1/3 cup Salsa
- 1/3 cup canned Black Beans
- 1/4 cup Frozen Corn
- A Tablespoon of Black Olives, sliced
- 1/4 Avocado, chopped
How To Make Black Bean and Avocado Wrap:
- Start by thawing the frozen corn under warm water.
- Then, pour salsa in the middle of the tortilla.
- Next, spread black beans, corn, avocado, and olives over the salsa.
- Top with arugula.
- Fold the edges, and roll up the wrap to eat.
2. Simple Veggie Wrap Recipe
I love the fact that wraps can be simple on the outside and fantastic inside. Who wouldn’t want beauty and health in one meal?
Ingredients Needed To Make Simple Veggie Wrap:
- Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
- Whole Grain Flatbread
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
How To Make Simple Veggie Wrap:
- First, heat the olive oil in a large skillet, and then add the onion and pepper.
- Next, season with salt, and cook the veggies all the way through.
- Then, spread hummus over the flatbread.
- Add the cooked veggies over the hummus.
- Top with parsley and feta cheese.
- Roll up the wrap, and then cut, diagonally, in half.
3. Yummy Chicken Club Wrap Recipe
If you’re aiming for more protein in your diet, this chicken club wrap recipe is the answer. It’s loaded with protein-rich ingredients perfect for a bodybuilder! (Or even just a regular craving for chicken and bacon.)
Ingredients Needed To Make Yummy Chicken Club Wrap:
- 8 slices of Bacon
- 2 cups of shredded Chicken
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 6 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Avocado
- 4 Tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Lettuce
- 1 Tomato, diced
How To Make Yummy Chicken Club Wrap:
- First, in a large skillet, cook bacon, and then drain and set aside.
- Next, place the chicken in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. then, add 3 tablespoons of mayo, and lime juice.
- In a separate bowl, roughly mash the avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add the remaining 3 tablespoons of mayo.
- Spread the avocado mixture into the center of a tortilla.
- Add the shredded lettuce on top, followed by the shredded tomatoes.
- Next, add 2 slices of bacon, and 1/4 of the chicken mixture on top.
- Roll it into a burrito.
- Cut in half, and enjoy!
4. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Wrap Recipe
This bacon, egg, and cheese wrap is perfect for any time of the day. If you want it for breakfast, lunch, snacks, or dinner, no one’s stopping you from making them!
Ingredients Needed To Make Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Wrap:
- 2 strips Bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 Eggs
- Slice of Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Wrap:
- First, heat the bacon in a skillet, until crispy. Then, drain the excess fat.
- Then, in the same pan, pour eggs in and fold them as they begin to cook.
- Next, add cheese on top of the eggs, and remove, as it begins to melt.
- Remove cheese and eggs and place on tortilla.
- Add bacon pieces.
- Fold together, and place back on pan to seal the wrap.
- Once it’s sealed and slightly browned, remove and serve hot.
5. Sweet Banana and Peanut Butter Wraps
This sweet banana peanut butter wrap recipe is just perfect for a sweet tooth, without compromising health benefits. It’s a bonus point that it’s easy to make.
Ingredients Needed To Make Sweet Banana and Peanut Butter Wraps:
- 1/2 Banana, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon Honey
How To Make Sweet Banana and Peanut Butter Wraps:
- Start by spreading peanut butter on the flatbread.
- Next, add sliced bananas over the flatbread.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Then, roll up, and cut in half.
Healthy Recipes the Whole Family Will Love!
- Healthy (and Quick) Snacks for Kids
- Edible Rainbow Craft: A Healthy St. Patrick’s Day Snack!
- 5 Healthy, One-Pan Meals for the Entire Week!
- 15 Perfectly Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
- 5 Healthy back to School Lunch Ideas
- Healthy Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard
- 15 Healthy Meals Presented in Fun Ways!
- 25 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
Do you prefer sandwiches or wraps? Which one do you like best? Comment below!