This easy-to-make Reindeer craft makes giving candy canes that much more festive. This Christmas craft is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and older kids as well.
This article is sponsored by Imperial Sugar.
Candy Cane Reindeer Craft
I can hear those sleigh bells…
On Dancer, Dancer, Prancer & Vixen?
And you can’t forget our favorite reindeer of them all, Rudolph.
This craft is based around the minty sweetness of candy canes, and Rudolph.
There are so many fun things to do and make around the holidays.
How To Make A Candy Cane Reindeer
We created this simple Christmas craft and treat for kids for Imperial Sugar. Follow the step by step instructions on how to make a candy cane reindeer treat over at Kids in the Kitchen. Check out all the fun projects for families over at Kids in the Kitchen!
MORE REINDEER CRAFTS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG:
- Use paper plates and pom poms to make a super cute Rudolph!
- Here are 3 different ways to make toilet paper tube reindeer.
- Love edible crafts? These Oreo Reindeer cookies are easy to make.
- Use popsicle sticks to make a cute Rudolph ornament.
- Looking for another reindeer edible craft? Turns out you can use Nutter Butters to make reindeer too!
- This easy to make reindeer is easy to make and an adorable way to hand out candy canes.
Did you make this reindeer craft? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Such a cute and easy idea!