This rock monster craft is one of the most fun rock painting crafts. Rock coloring is a craft that kids of all ages will love like: toddlers, preschoolers, and even elementary aged kids. Practice fine motor skills and explore colors with this rock monster craft. This rock coloring craft is perfect for at home or in the classroom.
Rock Monster Craft for Kids
Kids of all ages will love this Rock Monster Craft. It’s roaring fun for children who can’t resist filling their pockets with rocks of all shapes and sizes.
Rock Monsters look so adorable in potted plants or hidden in the garden. This craft is easy and fun! The kids are going to love it.
Related: Check out these other easy rock painting ideas!
This post contains affiliate links.
Supplies You Need To Make This Rock Painting Monster Craft
Directions To Make These Monster Rock Crafts
After gathering your supplies, invite the children to draw on their rocks with the Sharpie markers. It’s a great time for kids to practice patterning, symmetry, and design.
After the children have decorated their stones, help them use the hot glue, and hot glue gun to attach the wiggly eyes.
Older kids can do this part independently, with supervision.
Related: Want more Monster fun? Check out these monster coloring pages!
When the rocks are all finished, the kids can play with them or spread them around a garden or potted plants!
- Rocks (find them outside!)
- Permanent markers
- Wiggly eyes
- Hot glue
- After gathering your supplies, invite the children to draw on their rocks with the Sharpie markers.
- After the children have decorated their stones, help them use the hot glue, and hot glue gun to attach the wiggly eyes.
More Fun Rocking Painting Crafts From Kids Activities blog
- Easy Sharpie Rock Art
- Painted Pumpkin Rocks
- These painted rocks are great for beginners.
- We even have holiday rock painting ideas.
- Don’t forget about these not-so-spooky holiday rock painting ideas.
- Love rock art? We have so many rock art ideas.
- I love this pet rock painting craft!
- Speaking of monsters, you have to check out these Godzilla coloring pages.
Did your kids enjoy this rock craft? What kind of rock monsters did they make with this rock painting craft?