What is the letter of the week? It’s G! Now, it is time for Letter G crafts! Great, gorgeous, Grover, garden, grapes, galaxy, grand, glitter…so many good g words!
We have a bunch of great letter G activities to help practice this letter. There are so many fun ways to learn the alphabet and kids don’t even realize they’re learning! That is my favorite way to teach.
Here are some fun crafts and ideas to work on the letter G.
These awesome letter G crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, paper plates, googly eyes, and crayons and start learning the letter G! (This article contains affiliate links.)
14 Letter G Crafts For Kids
Make this fun G is for giraffe craft! It’s super simple and fun.
Glitter Letter G
Color a big letter G with glitter – what kid doesn’t love glitter?? via How To Do Something
Make a colorful gumball machine from the letter G. via All Kids Network
G is for garden! Make a little garden craft with a paper plate, flower stickers, and other colorful accessories. via Happy Hooligans
Use a paper plate to make this letter G shaped goose with white, fluffy feathers. via Making Learning Fun
Gold Fish Craft
Make a letter G with construction paper and add construction paper to turn it into a fish bowl holding gold fish! via The Vintage Umbrella
Here is our favorite way to talk about the letter G, with green GAK! Make your own with this great recipe.
One of our favorite healthy snacks starts with a G, grapes! Use bubble wrap and purple paint to make this fun grape craft. via La La’s Home Daycare
Cut out the letter G with construction paper and turn it into a goat! This goat craft is not only cute, but will help with letter recognition. So fun. via Crystal & Co
Letter G Worksheets
Grab these free letter G worksheets to practice writing and identifying G’s.
Letter G Fill In The Blank
Get a pen or pencil and fill in the blank with the missing letter! via Kids Front
Letter G Writing Practice
Practice writing the letter G with these gel bags. via In My World
Make everyone’s favorite monster, Grover, from the letter G! via Pinterest
G is for Galaxy. Here are 16 super fun galaxy crafts to try out. So pretty! What a wonderful way to learn about the letter g and about the galaxy and space. These are perfect for kindergarten children and younger.
MORE LETTER G CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter g crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter G printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter g tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter g and its lower case letters.
- Grab your crayons for this gorilla coloring page.
- What starts with G? Ghostbusters! Your kids will love these Ghostbuster coloring pages.
- Try your hand at this paper plate giraffe craft.
- We have jumbo giraffe coloring pages! They’re awesome.
- But not as awesome as this galaxy slime!
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter g craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!