I love my sweets just like anyone else but I try to enjoy them in moderation. Sometimes enjoying something loaded with berries can calm that craving for an unhealthier option. So today we’ve partnered with Redd-wip to bring you a Triple Berry Shortcake (no baking required) which is one my favorite desserts and it’s so easy to make!
What You’ll Need to Make Triple Berry Shortcake:
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Blackberries
- Strawberry Glaze
- Dessert Cups (usually found in the bakery)
- Reddi-wip for Topping
How to Make Triple Berry Shortcake:
- Wash your berries and drain the water.
- Slice the strawberries into quarters.
- Place a dessert cup onto a plate and fill the cup with the different berries.
- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon of strawberry glaze over the top.
- Top with Reddi-wip.
- Serve and Enjoy!
I love this recipe so much because it’s so simple to make and can be made for a crowd or as an individual treat. When you combine fresh berries, sweet strawberry drizzle, and a cream topping you cannot go wrong!
Experience Joy with Reddi-wip
I believe there should be a little bit of joy in every single day. Whether it’s the smile on your kids faces or indulging in a sweet treat, it’s good to have that little piece of joy. That is exactly why we have decided to partner with Reddi-wip #ShareTheJoy and we will be working with them closely over the next several months.
Reddi-wip wants to help people find more joy in their everyday moments and prove that when you share joy with others, it grows. They are on a mission to share the small moments of joy in 3 key ways:
- Joy has a catalytic effect. When you're surrounded by joy, it grows and expands exponentially.
- Joy is sensorial. Joy is best experienced through all of your senses.
- Joy in the moment. There is joy all around us, we just have to take a moment to experience it.
So be on the lookout for more amazing posts featuring Reddi-wip and our ideas on how to share the joy!
In the meantime, connect with Reddi-wip on:
You can also check out this video:
This is sponsored content written by me on behalf of Reddi-wip. The opinions are all mine.