Whether you watch the Super Bowl for the awesome commercials or the game itself, one thing is for certain, you can’t do it without delicious game day food! Really, I dare you to try…it just isn’t the same! So today we are partnering with Hidden Valley to share with you this Tuscan White Bean Dip that is perfect for serving up to a hungry crowd on game day.
What You Will Need to Make Game Day Tuscan White Bean Dip:
- 1 packet Hidden Valley ® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 2 8-oz. bricks cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup lightly crushed white beans
- ¾ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup diced red onions
- ¾ cup white cheddar cheese
- Microwave Safe Bowl
Recipe adapted from Hidden Valley.
How to Make Game Day Tuscan White Bean Dip:
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the cream cheese, milk, and appetizer mix and place into microwave.
- Microwave mixture on high for 2 minutes then remove and stir.
- Place back into microwave for an additional 2.5 minutes and stir. You want to reach a nice creamy consistency.
- Stir in the garlic, tomatoes, beans, red onions, and cheddar cheese. Tip: you can use the back end of a spoon to flatten some of the beans before mixing into the dip.
- Serve and Enjoy! You can refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
Serve The Perfect Dip to Your Guests on Game Day!
While this dip is certainly tasty, it may not be the perfect one for your guests. With Super Bowl only a few short weeks away you need to start planning what you will serve to those football fanatics. So what do you do? We have a solution!
Hidden Valley has created a Dip Genius recipe tool which gives you easy to follow steps where you answer simple questions. At the end you are given a delicious recipe that you can recreate and serve at your party. Each recipe includes the use of a Hidden Valley mix which means you already know it’s going to be delicious!
I used the tool myself and ending up landing on the Tuscan White Bean Dip that I shared today. The recipe I landed on called for using the Hidden Valley ® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix which comes in this cute packaging:
Can making delicious dips be any easier? I don’t think so!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley. The opinions and text are all mine.