Little girls and kids of all ages will love these cute LOL Dolls coloring pages! They are perfect to print and color all year long.
These free coloring sheets include two printable activiteis that are so easy to color, and so much fun too.
The Kids Activities Blog coloring pages have been downloaded over 100K times in just the last year or two!
Printable LOL Dolls Coloring Pages
LOL Surprise Dolls are the newest sensation amongst kids – they are little baby dolls that are wrapped inside a surprise toy ball, which also has stickers, secret messages, accessories, and of course, the doll. The exciting thing about them – and why our little ones love them so much – is because you don’t know which doll you’re going to bet until you get to the last layer of the ball.
They are so famous right now, that we just knew our LOL surprise dolls coloring pages would be a big hit.
Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy this coloring sheet.
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for LOL Dolls Coloring Sheets
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed LOL dolls coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Beautiful LOL doll coloring page
Our first coloring page in this fun set includes a beautiful doll with long hair and bright eyes. I think a mix of different coloring styles would look great. For example, watercolor paints for the skirt, glitter for the shoes, crayons for the hair…
Cute LOL doll coloring page
Our second coloring page features a cute LOL surprise doll – in fact, one of my favorite lol dolls! Her cute hairdo will be so much fun to color with crayons or coloring pencils, while the rest of this free printable lol surprise doll can be colored with markers.
Download & Print Free LOL Coloring Pages PDF Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Check out these baby doll coloring pages to make your day even better.
- These printable dolls and clothes are so much fun and perfect for a quiet afternoon.
Did you enjoy our LOL coloring pages?