On St. Patrick’s Day it’s always fun to partake in festive green food and drinks.
Kids love it, as do grown ups!
So we didn’t want to leave the adults out and only share fun food for kids! In this collection of green goodies, you will find some tasty kid foods and drinks. And you’ll also find some more sophisticated edibles for the grown ups.
Green Food, Treats and Drinks
Sure, sure, you could have green eggs and ham, but why not a big stack of green pancakes or a green smoothie for breakfast to start off the St. Patrick’s Day fun? Later in the day you can bake up some cake or cookies, or even make a green shake! Lots of delicious ideas to celebrate the day.
- Green Pancakes – Thoughtfully Simple
- Green Eggs (and ham) Donuts – Crazy for Crust
- Spinach Pancakes – Chocolate and Carrots
- Mint Chocolate Donuts – Created by Diane
- Green Smoothie Recipe for Your Little Leprechauns – Creative Green Living
- Green Honeydew Melon Smoothie for Kids – Artsy Momma
- St. Patrick’s Day Green Smoothie – Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Krispie Treat Pinwheels – Cookies and Cups
- Ombre Green Rice Crispy Treats – Love From The Oven
- St. Patrick’s Day Cream Puffs – Mrs. Field’s Secrets
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – TidyMom
- Pistachio Mousse Cups – Cravings of a Lunatic
- Mint M&M Sugar Cookie Bars – Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Mint Chocolate Fudge – Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- St.Patrick’s Day Cake with a Surprise Inside – Created by Diane
- Green Velvet Cupcakes – Love From The Oven
- Green Velvet Cheesecake Cake – RecipeGirl
- Rainbow Poke Cupcakes – Raining Hot Coupons
- Grasshopper Cake – Roxana’s Home Baking
- Leprechaun Shakes – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Smiling Shamrock Shakes – Hungry Happenings
- Skinny Shamrock Shake – Made To Be A Momma
- Emerald City Crush – Healthy. Delicious.
- St. Patrick’s Day Boozy Shakes – Kailley’s Kitchen
- Shamrock Shake With Bailey’s Whipped Cream – Chocolate Moosey
We hope you enjoy your St. Patrick’s Day and if you’re looking for crafts and activities, there are over 100 ideas here! If you need more green food inspiration, see all of these recipes and a bunch more on this green food Pinterest board. Plus I have quite a few St. Patrick’s Day crafts on my blog as well. Hope you have fun!