These clothespin crafts show you just how creative you can get with a little imagination. It is so much fun to make something fun out of a simple household item.
If you’re looking for inspiration, we have a huge list of crafts for you to make out of clothespins!
Looking for a great idea or two to use up some wood clothespins you have lying around? Don’t have clothespins? Any craft store will have them! We have a great way to use them up.
This post contains affiliate links.
Whether it’s the holiday season, educational, or just because these clothespin crafts are easy peasy. Each craft project is perfect for kids of all ages.
Seriously! They will be practicing fine motor skills, promoting festivity, and even promoting pretend play with kids’ crafts like a clothespin airplane.
We also have cute clothespin crafts for any lesson plan for you preschooler. And most of these need mininal craft supplies like:
You can actually get most of those things at the dollar store. So pick one of the many great clothespin crafts, and have fun!
1. DIY Locker Clips Craft
Use clothespins and some creativity to make custom DIY locker clips.
2. Crayon and Clothespin Magnets Craft
Make some adorable refrigerator magnets with extra crayons and clothespins.
3. Fairies Craft
These little fairy dolls are so adorable!
4. Airplane Clothes Pin Craft
Clothespins and popsicle sticks make this really fun airplane craft!
5. Flower Pom Pom and Clothes Pin Painting Craft For Kids
Paint with a little less mess using pom poms and clothespins. You can make the prettiest flowers this way!
6. Little Peg People Craft
Make the sweetest little peg dolls using wooden clothes pins and paint, and felt.
7. DIY Glittered Clothespin Crafts
I know what you’re thinking…why do I need glittered clothespins. I wondered the same thing, but then realized they’re perfect for gift bags to keep the card or note attached!
8. Autumn Leaf Clothespin Doll Craft
Make more dolls using felt and autumn leaves to make these cute little fall dolls.
9. Minions Clothespin Craft
Everyone likes Minions! And now you can make your own using markers, paint, clothespins and googly eyes!
Animal Clothespin Crafts
10. Fun Butterfly Craft
Decorate clothespins and clip them on cupcake liners to make a butterfly!
11. Tie Die Butterflies Craft
Looking for some cool easy art? Learn how to tie die a coffee filter and then turn it into the wings of a butterfly!
12. Colorful Clothespin Jelly Fish Craft For Preschoolers
This preschool jellyfish craft is so cute! Lots of colors, sparkly streamers, and of course, clothes pins.
13. Clothespin Frog Craft
This frog craft is not only cute and fun, but it promotes pretend play and works on finger strength.
14. Big Mouth Creature Clothes Pin Craft
Like the frog craft, this big mouth creature is great fine motor skills practice, promotes pretend play and strengthens finger strength.
15. Bunny Clothespins Craft
Make cute little bunnies with fluffy tails with clothespins, ribbon, cotton balls, buttons, and paper!
Holiday Clothespin Crafts
16. Angel Tree Ornament Craft
Make a beautiful Christmas angel decoration to adorn your Christmas tree.
17. Easter Egg Pom Pom and Clothespin Painting
Paint an Easter egg using paint, clothes pins and pom poms. Make it colorful, bright, and festive.
18. Color Matching Easter Bunny Activity
Take clothespins, pom poms, and colorful paper Easter bunnies and match the tails to the correlating color.
19. Easter Bunny Craft
Make the Easter Bunny using paint, clothespins, pom poms, and yes, wiggly eyes!
20. Pom Pom American Flag Clothespin Painting
Get patriotic with this clothespin painting craft. You can make stars and stripes easily using the clothespin stamps you can make.
21. Mother’s Day Magnet Craft
Make mom the prettiest, and useful, gift this year! You can make these clothespin magnets!
Educational Clothespin Crafts
22. Road Signs Craft
Use clothespins to make tiny road signs for your toy cars! These are so much fun.
23. Practical Life Activities With Clothes Pins
Learn to wash clothes by hand and hang them up with clothespins on a string.
24. Fine Motor Color Game With Clothespins
Learn about colors and practice fine motor skills with this clothespins game!
25. Ocean Animal Clothespin Counting Game
Count to 8 using clothespins and this free printable ocean animal. It’s super cute and fun!
26. Clothespin and Pom Pom Color Matching Game
All you need is pom poms, clothes pins, and colorful cupcake liners for this game! Match the pom poms to the right colored cupcake liner.
27. Pigeon and Duckling Clothespin Activity
Do you like the book by Mo Willems called The Duckling gets a Cookie? Now you can feed the duck a cookie with this fun activity.
More Clothespin Crafts From Kids Activities Blog:
- Love crafting with clothespins? They try this easy and happy sunshine clothes pin craft.
- You’ll love these pirate clothespin dolls!
- Make this clothespin bat magnet. Clothespins with magnets are great and useful.
- Pipe cleaner bees made from clothespins? They’re easy to make!
- These 25 wooden clothespin crafts are great!
- Check out these extra large crocodile clothespin crafts. They have big eyes and big teeth! All you need is felt, glue and a large clothespin.
- How cute are these little clothespin alligators? They’re so cute with their pointy teeth and wiggly eyes. Who says alligators can’t be cute animals?
Which clothespin crafts will you be trying? How did they turn out? Comment below and let us know, we’d love to hear from you!