Do you love apple pie but don’t like making an entire pie? These Apple Pie Rolls give you a little taste of an apple pie without the time and energy of making a pie.
Before you make the roll,s you will need the recipe for the secret ingredient…apple pie spice. This will make everything you make taste and smell like an apple pie.
Apple Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon All Spice
And now to the complete recipe for these yummy treats!
Apple Pie Rolls
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice (recipe above)
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar and apple pie spice (recipe above)
- In a small pan, melt butter, add the apple slices and make sure each is coated with the butter, remove from heat
- Spread out crescent rolls on parchment paper and separate into 8 triangles
- Evenly distribute the brown sugar/apple pie spice mixture
- Place apple slice on wide side and roll
- Brush excess butter on each apple pie roll and sprinkle with apple pie spice
- Cook 10-12 minutes or until crescent rolls are light brown
This recipe was first shared on Burnt Macaroni and Family Food Live!