We are always on the prowl for good family meal ideas. We all have our go-to recipes we tend to stick with and finding something new and delicious our family will love is important. Plus, we get a little bored in the kitchen making the same things.
easy Family Meal Ideas you can make
If you need a place to search for some new meal ideas, this is the place. We have over 80 recipes (and growing!) you can try with your families.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Steak Sandwich Recipe
Steak Sandwich is a deli style steak sandwich made right at home.
2. Veggie Pesto Recipe
Veggie Pesto is a really creative way to sneak extra veggies into your kids diets.
3. One-Pot Pasta Meals Recipe
This One Pot Pasta Meals uses only ONE pot for each of these six pasta meals.
4. Meatless Monday Pasta Recipe
Quick and easy? Try this Meatless Monday Pasta! Mushroom and spinach pasta, that is.
5. Tasty Shamrock Eggs Recipe
To make Shamrock Eggs, cook your eggs inside a slice of a green pepper to make it look like a shamrock!
6. Easy Homemade Pizza
Get an amazing Easy Homemade Pizza without ordering in.
7. Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
There are only two ingredients and three minutes of prep to make this Slow Cooker Chicken. And it makes these three different delicious dinners!
8. Easy Waffle Sandwich Recipe
Waffle Sandwiches is a really fun breakfast idea with waffles, strawberries and cream cheese.
9. French Bread Pizza Bites
Have an incredibly quick dinner for a night when you don’t have much time: Make this French Bread Pizza Bites!
10. Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
To make Chicken Tortilla Soup, toss the ingredients in a crock-pot for an easy and delicious soup.
11. Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Recipe
Kalyn Brooke shares her amazing condensed cream of chicken recipe! Check it out!
12. Fun Vegetable Soup Recipe
Got a picky eater? Find out this super fun activity and recipe by My Bright Firefly to make your kiddo love veggies! via
13. Super Fun Family Meals
You’ll love these super fun family meal ideas from The Chaos and the Clutter you can try for your family, including the little ones!
14. Homemade Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
Wow. I never expected to find this cool Jamaican Jerk Seasoning recipe from Kalyn Brooke. It just rocks!
15. Summer Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
You’ll never believe how savory yet easy this Summer Chicken Crock Pot Recipe from The Chirping Moms is.
16. Pizza Pasta Bake Recipe
Pasta is flavorful and even better when flavored with pizza, like this recipe from Picklebums.
17. Easy English Muffin Pizza Recipe
You’ll love to have second when you make these yummy English Muffin Pizza recipe from Eats Amazing.
18. Yummy Turkey Sliders Recipe
Save those turkey leftover after Thanksgiving and turn them into a yummy dinner! These turkey sliders by Sunshine and Hurricanes are simply the best!
19. Easy Tomato Bisque Recipe
Who wouldn’t want some really yummy dinner, like this Easy Tomato Bisque Recipe from The Typical Mom?
20. Easy Royal Icing Recipe
Making a cake? This easy royal icing recipe by Kalyn Brooke is the best partner for that!
21. Pea and Broccoli Soup Recipe
Have a hearty healthy meal with this amazing pea and broccoli soup recipe from Eats Amazing.
22. Samosas and Mint Chutney Recipe
Introduce this amazing samosas and mint chutney recipe by The Educator’s Spin On It to the kids and discover India through food!
23. Sweet Potato Fries & Dipping Sauce
This Sweet Potato Fries & Dipping Sauce from Your Modern Family can be a great snack, appetizer, or dinner!
24. Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole Recipe
Cheesy and delightful, your family will surely enjoy this Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe (unavailable) from Mom On Timeout.
25. 5-Ingredient Pasta Shells Recipe
Easy to make and yummy, this 5-ingredient pasta shells recipe by The Chaos and the Clutter is the bomb!
26. Prosciutto-Wrapped Stuffed Chicken with Garlic Spinach
Let your little ones enjoy cooking with your help when you make this fancy recipe from Homegrown Montessori.
27. Macaroni and Cheese with Spinach and Mushrooms
The title says it all! Try the recipe from Hen Family and get healthier with the whole family!
28. Organic Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Go organic but without sacrificing the premium taste with this easy organic strawberry shortcake recipe by Mama of Many Blessings.
29. Simple Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Want some tasty picka picka food? These simple chicken kabobs by Eat Amazing is for you!
30. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Soup Recipe
Fancy name, comfy food! Try this soup recipe by Paper and Glue on a cold weather!
31. Pizza Pasta Bake with Pepperoni and Sausage
The kids will surely love combining some of their favorites: pasta, pepperoni, sausage, and pizza! Awesome recipe by Meatloaf and Melodrama Recipes.
32. Orange Marmalade Recipe
Make your own marmalade using this easy recipe from My Bright Firefly.
33. Easy Peach Dump Cake Recipe
Tangy and sweet, this easy peach dump cake by Meatloaf and Melodrama Recipes will be the star of your table!
34. Fresh Coconut Oil Turkey Meatballs Recipe
This recipe by Your Modern Family is refreshingly good. I promise!
35. Mushroom Chicken and Rice Recipe
Go simple but flavorful with this easy mushroom chicken and rice recipe by The Chirping Moms.
36. Fun Family Meal Ideas
You’ll get impressed with these fun and healthy family meals you can prep for the family. Lots of ideas from Living Montessori Now!
37. Slow Cooker Cranberry and Chicken Recipe
Combine sweet and savory in this slow cooker cranberry and chicken recipe from Peace but Not Quiet.
38. Sausage and Tortellini Soup Recipe
You’ll never believe how easy this Sausage and Tortellini Soup by The Chirping Moms is to make!
39. Heart Meatloaf Muffins Recipe
Want to express love through food? This Heart Meatloaf Muffins recipe by B-Inspired Mama is for you!
40. Lemon and Herb Roasted Chicken Recipe
This Lemon and Herb roasted chicken recipe by To Simply Inspire is cooked in a slow cooker, so you’re sure it’s gonna be really tasty!
41. Eggo Waffle Recipe
Tweak you regular eggs and waffles (unavailable) like these from B-Inspired Mama. The kids will love it!
42. Twisty Herb Bread Rolls Recipe
You’ll love the pungent smell this Twisty Herb Bread Rolls recipe by Picklebums will bring into your home.
43. Turkey Meat Balls Recipe
Have lots of turkey leftovers from Thanksgiving? Turn them into turkey meatballs and be surprised how fast it’ll be gone the moment it’s served! Wise idea from To Simply Inspire.
44. Creative Family Dinner Ideas
You’ll love doing these fun activities from Not Consumed with the whole family!
45. Fun Family Dinner Book Club
Help the family love books and dinner altogether with these ideas from Growing Book by Book.
46. Crockpot Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers
Sounds complicated? Actually, tis recipe from Mama of Many Blessings is pretty easy to make!
47. Cute Hedgehog Potatoes Recipe
The kids will love this special tweak to their potatoes: turning them into cute hedgehogs like these ones from Eats Amazing!
48. Easy Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe
This easy to make sliders dinner idea from Meatloaf and Melodrama will always save your busy night.
49. Creamy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
With all the strawberry smoothie versions, this one from Kalyn Brooke is, by far, the creamiest for me.
50. Easy Prawn Cocktail Recipe
Liven up a summer meal with this easy prawn cocktail recipe by Eats Amazing. So classy!
51. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Recipe
Looking for some one-pot recipes? This Cheesy Chicken and Rice Recipe by Meatloaf and Melodrama is your answer!
52. Lemon Blue Berry Cheesecake Bars
Love this simple yet classy dessert from Kalyn Brooke.
53. Sweet Root Veggie Soup Recipe
Your kids will have a new comfort food when you make them this veggie soup by Eats Amazing.
54. Thanksgiving Cooking Ideas with Kids
You’ll love to involve the kids in cooking, especially on a busy holiday like Thanksgiving. These ideas from Peace but Not Quiet will help you!
55. Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe
Comfort spicy food? This easy crockpot chili recipe by Mama of Many Blessings is for you.
56. Family Dinner Themes
Liven up your family dinners with these fun ideas from One Mama’s Daily Drama you can do.
57. Easy Breadcrumbs Recipe
Ran out of breadcrumbs in the pantry? Kalyn Brooke has got a fun solution for you!
58. Sweet Cookies and Cream Fudge Recipe
Make this sweet cookies and cream fudge dessert (unavailable) by Kalyn Brooke and serve it after a fantastic dinner!
59. Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Load up your dinner night with this amazing Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe from The Typical Mom.
60. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe
Have a fab dinner when you make this pulled pork sandwich recipe by Kalyn Brooke.
61. Quick Yummy Dinner Recipes
Looking for a quick dinner fix on a busy night? This is the answer from There’s Just One Mommy!
62. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
More dessert or snack ideas? Try this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Kalyn Brooke!
63. Orange-Vanilla Glazed Fruit Salad
I love the sweet-tangy combination of this fruit salad recipe by Kalyn Brooke.
64. Easy Dump Cake Recipe
Want a very easy version of cake? This easy dump cake recipe from The Typical Mom is the answer!
65. Four Meals from One Pork Roast
You have to believe that you can make 4 meals out of one pork roast. Try this idea from Meatloaf and Melodrama Recipes to find out how!
66. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Beef fans? Get your slow cooker and make this easy slow cooker beef stroganoff recipe by Mom On Timeout.
67. Crockpot Pizza Soup Recipe
Yep, you read the title right. Curious how to make a pizza soup? Check out this recipe from Three Boys and a Dog.
68. Easy Sloppy Joe Recipe
Make some yummy Sloppy Joes by The Typical Mom for the whole fam! It’s really easy!
69. Simple Crockpot Chicken Recipe
Chicken is one of the best meat to cook, especially when cooked din a crockpot! This cool crockpot recipe by The Chirping Moms is one of the best!
70. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
Hey, this soup from Peace but Not Quiet can be one of the best soup you’ll ever make!
71. Flaky Biscuit Pizza Recipe
Wow! How easy this flaky biscuit pizza recipe by Kalyn Brooke is!
72. Cute Octopus Hotdogs
This fun octopus hotdogs food craft by Confidence Meets Parenting is super cute!
73. Poppy Seed Pretzel Recipe
Your kids will love this pretzel snacks (unavailable) from Mom On Timeout, at anytime of the day!
74. Fab Russian Food Ideas
Cross over to Russia with these fab food ideas from The Educator’s Spin on It!
75. Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe
Add a tasty tweak to your regular pulled pork sandwich: add in root beer! That’s the secret from Mom on Timeout!
76. Easy Teriyaki Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Avocado Salsa
This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Avocado Salsa by Meatloaf and Melodrama Recipes is super easy to make, in just under 20 minutes!
77. Gluten-Free Stuffed Peppers
Eat healthy and tasty, and love these stuffed peppers from The Chaos and the Clutter!
78. Simple Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
It may sound expensive, but this tetrazzini recipe by The Chirping Moms is actually budget friendly and easy to make!
79. Easy Beef Dishes to Take to New Moms
New mom? Don’t be scared of cooking beef, they’re really easy to make! Here are some quick tips from The Kennedy Adventures!
80. Healthy Minestrone Recipe
You’ll be surprised to see your kids finish up a bowl or two of this yummy minestrone soup by Paper and Glue.
81. Easy Crock Pot Light Beef Stew
Warm up the cold days with this Easy Crock Pot Light Beef Stew from The Chirping Moms.
82. Thanksgiving Dinner in a Muffin Tin
Serve a mess-free dinner in a muffin tin with this recipe by The Realistic Mama.
83. Crockpot Sloppy Joes
Slowly cooked, this crockpot Sloppy Joes from Mama of Many Blessings will put a smile in you face!
84. Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes
Find more slow cooker recipes from The Chirping Moms!
85. Healthy Dinner Menus for the Family
You’ll never run out of ideas with these dinner recipes by How Grown Montessori.
86. Popsicles with Fruit and Coconut Water
This Popsicles with fruit and coconut water recipe (unavailable) by Your Modern Family is so refreshing we love love making and slurping them up!
87. Homemade Mini Corn Dogs
The kids love helping out in making these mini corn dogs from Mom on Timeout.
88. Everyday Sandwich Bread Recipe
You can make your own Sandwich bread. It’s fun to do! Just follow the recipe by Kalyn Brooke.
89. Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
Impress the whole family with this easy chicken cordon bleu recipe (unavailable) from Mom on Timeout.
90. Fabulous Autumn Pot Roast Recipe
Serve some yummy on the first day of fall. This recipe by The Chirping Moms is what I’m talking about!
91. Healthy Fruity Prawn Fried Rice Recipe
This Healthy Fruity Prawn Fried Rice Recipe by Eats Amazing is a family-friendly recipe perfect for a special dinner!
92. Easy Cheesy Baked Ravioli
It’s easy. It’s cheesy. It’s their favorite RAVIOLI by Paper and Glue.
93. Best Apple Crisp Recipe
You’ll love this apple crisp recipe by Kalyn Brooke at any time of the day.
94. Yummy Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe
This chocolate zucchini bread recipe by Mama of Many Blessings is so healthy and good for kiddos!
95. Crockpot Pizza (Slow Cooker) Recipe
Yep. Another amazingly yummy pizza cooked in a crockpot by 3 Boys and a Dog! How cool is that?
96. Stuffed Spicy Butternut Squash
Just a bit of spicy butternut squash will give you a complete meal. Check out the amazing recipe from In the Playroom.
97. Tasty Monday Macaroni
This tasty Macaroni recipe by the Chaos and the Clutter is perfect on a manic Monday!
98. Grilled Italian Chicken Recipe
Have an Italian dinner when you make this grilled Italian Chicken recipe from To Simply Inspire.
99. Easy Potato Soup Recipe
I know we’ve got lots of versions of potato soup, but give this one from Kalyn Brooke a try and you’ll surely stick to it!
100. Sticky Pulled Chicken Rolls Recipe
Wow the whole fam with this Sticky Pulled Chicken Rolls Recipe by Eats Amazing for dinner.
101. Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Love chicken parmesan but have just a little time to prep? This easy chicken parmesan recipe by There’s Just One Mommy is your answer!
102. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
This recipe from Kalyn Brooke is by far, the easiest recipe I found when it comes to chocolate chips and banana muffins.
103. Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders with Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Well, we’re got a pretty long recipe name from Meatloaf and Melodramas Recipe, but it’s pretty easy to make!
104. Shrimp and Chicken Summer Rolls with Thai Peanut Sauce
This Shrimp and Chicken Summer Rolls with Thai Peanut Sauce recipe from Swirls and Spice is actually a gluten-free recipe!
105. Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe
This is actually Mom on Timeout’s copycat version of Olive Garden’s Toscana Soup, and it’s oh, so good!
106. Chocolate Chex Mix Recipe
This chex mix by Kalyn Brooke is actually sweet and salty…just perfect!
107. Valentine Sugar Cookies
It’s very easy to share sweetness with this Valentine sugar cookies recipe by Kalyn Brooke.
108. Easy Mexi Rice Recipe
This easy Mexi Rice from Picklebums is perfect for a quick dinner!
109. Quick and Easy BBQ Sloppy Joes
Have a tasty but quick dinner with this yummy sloppy joes from Kalyn Brooke.
110. Rotisserie Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
You will surely love this rotisserie chicken and rice recipe from Mom on Timeout. Great for a date night!
111. Easy Pizza Casserole Recipe
Pizza Casserole? Why not? check out the recipe from B-Inspired Mama!
112. Creamy Chicken Bundles
Well, these creamy chicken bundles by Kalyn Brooke will save you from a messy dinner, especially if you have little kids!
113. Easy Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza
Looking for a meal cooked in under 20 minutes? This Easy Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza by Meatloaf and Melodrama Recipes is best fit for you!
114. White Chicken Chili Recipe
What you’ll love about this White Chicken Chili Recipe from There’s Just One Mommy is that it’s so fast to make. It’s true!
115. Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Take a break from your regular instant mac ‘n cheese. Make this one from Mom on Timeout and enjoy it best!
116. Southwestern Lasagna (Enchilada Casserole)
Wow your family with this tasty Southwestern Lasagna recipe by Meatloaf and Melodrama Recipes.
117. Easy Mini Quiches Recipe
Looking for a perfect lunchbox recipe that the kids will finish? Easy Mini Quiches Recipe from Eats Amazing is for you!
118. Valentine’s Day Food Ideas
Feel the love with these cool Valentine’s Day food ideas from Eats Amazing.
119. 15-minutes Mac ‘n Cheese Recipe
Cooking Mac ‘n Cheese shouldn’t take a long time, like this one from Kalyn Brooke.
120. Healthy Green Machine Pasta Recipe
This green machine pasta recipe from Hen Family is green and healthy!
121. Greek Lamb and Feta Wrap Spirals
These Greek Lamb and Feta Wrap Spirals by Eats Amazing are simply tasty and yummy.
122. DIY Fruit Snacks
You can make your very own healthy fruit snacks with these ideas from Kalyn Brooke.
123. Strawberries and Cream Breakfast Muffins
Love the right sweetness of strawberries and cream in a muffin in this recipe from Mama of Many Blessings.
124. Valentine’s Day Cinnamon Rolls
Heart the cinnamon rolls this Valentine’s day, or any day you like. Heart-shaped rolls from It’s a Long Story is so great!
125. Smokie Link Casserole Recipe
A healthy meal awaits your family when you make this smokie links casserole recipe by Mama of Many Blessings.
126. Whole Grain Gingerbread Pumpkin Pancakes
Love this Whole Grain Gingerbread Pumpkin Pancakes by Your Modern Family! Perfect in the morning, evening, or afternoon snacks!
127. Simple Meatless Meals
Prepping for the Lenten season? These are some Simple Meatless Meals from There’s Just One Mommy you can make!
128. Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
I’m sure everyone will love this tasty and easy to make taco pizza recipe by The Chirping Moms.
129. Healthy Green Burgers
Go green and healthy when you make these green burgers from Picklebums for the family!
130. Bunny Rabbit Easter Salad
Liven up your regular salad with this amazing bunny rabbit Easter Salad Recipe by Eats Amazing.
131. Tangy and Easy Key Lime Pie Recipe
Craving for some sweet-tangy pies? Here’s an easy recipe from Kalyn Brooke that you can try for the whole family!
132. Tasty Skillet Calzone Recipe
You’ll be surprised at how tasty yet easy this skillet calzone recipe by Mower Cooking is!
133. Cheesy Turkey and Ranch Quesadillas Recipe
Looking for a nice tweak on your regular quesadillas? Try popping in some turkey and ranch, like this recipe from Kalyn Brooke and impress the whole family.
134. Easy Couscous Salad Recipe
How about some healthy dish for the whole family? Here’s a very easy couscous salad recipe from Eats Amazing!
135. Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza Pinwheels Recipe
Have fun making these tasty Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza Pinwheels recipe by Mom On Timeout!
136. Southwest Macaroni Salad Recipe
Add just the right spice to your regular macaroni salad in this awesome recipe from Meatloaf and Melodramas!
137. Cool Beach Cake Recipe
Having a beach-themed party? Try making this cool and fun beach cake from Mama of Many Blessings!
138. Crockpot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Recipe
Your family will love this crockpot recipe from Mama of Many Blessings. It’ll be gone in a few seconds that it lands on the table.
139. Easy Breakfast Ideas for New Moms
New momma? Here are easy breakfast recipes from The Kennedy Adventures to help you start the day right!
140. Healthy and Easy Breakfast Meal Ideas
Looking for quick and easy breakfast ideas to try? Eats Amazing’s got your back in these fab ideas you can try!
141. Creamy Chicken Casserole Recipe
This Creamy Chicken Casserole by To Simply Inspire is made up with simple ingredients, but the creaminess is the best!
142. Chicken Mushroom and Broccoli Pasta Recipe
Chicken, mushroom, and broccoli are power ingredients. Put them together in a recipe like this one from Picklebums and you’ll get a super healthy meal!
143. Easy Whole Chicken Crockpot Recipe
Want some really tender chicken meat? Cook it in the crockpot, like this recipe from The Realistic Mama!
144. Vegetable Meals with Kids
This veggie activity idea from My Bright Firefly will help your kids love prepping healthy food and eating them happily!
145. Tasty Venison Chili Recipe
Had a good hunting season? Make a tasty venison dish for the whole family, like this one from There’s Just One Mommy!
146. Easy Baked Greek Chicken Recipe
Oh, wow! Chicken and Greek Yogurt in one! How tasty is that? Cool recipe by To Simply Inspire!
147. Easy Peach Dump Cake Recipe
Looking for an easy tasty dump cake recipe? Here’s your answer from Meatloaf and Melodramas.
148. Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe
Craving for some Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs? Try this recipe by Kalyn Brooke and get that cravings satisfied!
149. Easy Homemade Burgers Recipe
This Easy Homemade Burgers Recipe by Eats Amazing is the perfect content of your kiddos’ lunchbox!
150. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake
Oh, who wouldn’t like some cookies and cream ice cream cake? Insert some Oreos right there, and it’s gonna be the bomb! Get the recipe from Kalyn Brooke!
151. Easy Mexican Pizza Recipe
Your family will fall in love with this amazingly easy Mexican Pizza recipe by Meatloaf and Melodramas. It’s just so yummy!
152. Fun and Creative DIY Pizza Party
Looking for some fun Pizza Party Ideas? Check these ones out from Eats Amazing!
153. Tasty Taco Pasta Bake Recipe
Love tacos? Try this tasty taco pasta bake recipe by Paper and Glue and your family will be impressed!
154. Deviled Egg Sailboats Food Craft
Oh wow, enjoy the beach away from the beach when you make this Deviled Egg Sailboats by Mama of Many Blessings!
155. Healthy and Super Easy Zucchini Bake
It’s zucchini season, so make some Super Easy Zucchini Bake for the whole family! Check out the recipe from Picklebums!
156. Infused Lemon Raspberry Water Recipe
Looking for a refreshing drink? This Infused Lemon Raspberry Water recipe by Kalyn Brooke is jus the drink you’re looking for.
157. Homemade Heart-Shaped Valentine’s Day Pizza
Spread the love by making these Homemade Heart-Shaped Valentine’s Day Pizzas by B-Inspired Mama!
158. Meal Ideas for New Moms
Motherhood can be tough, so here are some meal ideas from The Kennedy Adventures you can do to make motherhood a bit easier!
160. Flavorful and Healthy Salad Recipe
This healthy and flavorful salad recipe by Joyfully Weary is perfect as a side dish or the main dish!
161. Gluten-Free Apple Crisp Recipe
Have a healthy, gluten-free snack when you make this easy apple crisp recipe by The Crafty Journal.
162. Yummy Leftover Ham Recipe
Got lots of leftover ham? Try making this recipe from The Typical Mom and turn around your ham from leftovers to best meal!
163. Low-Sugar Strawberry Fridge Jam Recipe
It’s strawberry season, so store some strawberry jam in your fridge. How? Try this amazingly easy recipe by Mama of Many Blessings to find out how!
164. Yummy Taco Rice Bowls
Let your kiddos make their own taco rice bowl combination in this fun idea by THe Chirping Moms.
165. Back-to-School Lunchbox Ideas
Your kids will love to have a fun Back-to-School Lunchbox, so check out these ideas from Mama of Many Blessings!
166. Simple and Delicious Eggplant Parmesan Recipe
Get your kids to eat and love eggplant when you make this Eggplant Parmesan Recipe from There’s Just One Mommy.
167. Crock Pot Pizza Casserole Freezer Meal
Well, this one from The Chaos and the Clutter might look unappealing, but it’s so good!
168. Crumb Snatchin’ Chicken Tenders Recipe
This kid-friendly recipe from Pint-Sized Treasures is definitely a crunchy meal your kids will love!
169. Easy Homemade English Muffins Recipe
Save a lot of pennies when you make these English Muffins by Kalyn Brooke!
170. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe
Wow! Another yummy version of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna recipe from Kids Cooking Activities that your family will surely love to have for dinner.
171. Family Breakfast Tips for a Large Family
Do you have a large family? You’ll need these fun meal tips and ideas for large family by The Chaos and the Clutter!
172. Crockpot Spaghetti-O’s Recipe
Kids are going to love this Crockpot Spaghetti-O’s recipe by The Chirping Moms!
173. Intrepid Tortilla Chef Recipe
Involve the kids in prepping this tortilla recipe by Mosswood Connections and make lasting memories with them.
174. Spicy Bow Tie Pasta Recipe
You don’t need to go to a restaurant to get a Spicy Bow Tie Pasta meal. Try this recipe from A Cowboy’s Life instead!
175. Honey Teriyaki Chicken Flatbread Pizza Recipe
This Honey Teriyaki Chicken Flatbread Pizza recipe has got a fancy name, and the fancy taste too! Thanks to The Chirping Moms for the recipe!
176. Crockpot Chili with Bratwurst Recipe
If you love spicy meals, this Crockpot Chili with Bratwurst recipe by Peach but not Quiet is for you!
177. Easy Frosted Animal Crackers Recipe
Want some cute snacks for your kids? These frosted animal crackers by Mama of Many Blessings will solve your problems away!
178. Tasty DIY Bacon Bits Recipe
You can make your own bacon bits. Follow Kalyn Brooke’s easy bacon bits recipe to make some yourself!
179. Easy Desserts Recipes
Make some really good desserts as a new mom using these dessert-making ideas from The Kennedy Adventures.
180. More Slow Cooker Recipes
Check out these slow cooker recipe list from To Simply Inspire that you can make!
181. Grilled Peanut Butter Honey Banana Waffle Sandwich Recipe
Have a wonderful breakfast when you make this Grilled Peanut Butter Honey Banana Waffle Sandwich recipe by Mom on Timeout.
182. Tasty Southern Grilled Cheese Recipe
Hey, this tasty Southern Grilled Cheese by Your Modern Family might be the best dinner you’ll ever taste!
183. Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
Ever heard of cashew chicken? Try this recipe from Jennifer Lambert and fall for it over and over again!
184. Crispy Popcorn Chicken Recipe
Have a flavorful snack when you try this crispy popcorn chicken recipe by Kalyn Brooke.
185. Easy Roasted Baby Dutch Potatoes Recipe
We simply love this Easy Roasted Baby Dutch Potatoes recipe by Meatloaf and Melodramas. So tasty!
186. Rosemary Garlic Chicken Recipe
This Rosemary Garlic Chicken Recipe from To Simply Inspire is cooked in a slow cooker, so you’re sure that the meat is tender and flavorful!
187. Four Easy Quiches from One Base Recipe
Make 4 new recipes out of one quiche recipe in this wonderful idea from Picklebums!
188. Easy and Tasty Taco Soup Recipe
This easy and tasty taco soup recipe by Meatloaf and Melodramas will warm up a cold day!
189. 20-Minute Skillet Chicken and Spinach Parmesan Recipe
Looking for a quick and easy dinner fix? This 20 Minute Skillet Chicken and Spinach Parmesan recipe by Mom on Timeout’s got your back!
190. Easy Teriyaki Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Avocado Salsa
This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Avocado Salsa recipe from Meatloaf and Melodramas is the perfect combination for a fun dinner!
191. Monthly Meal Planning Ideas
Make your meal planning easier with these ideas from Mama of Many Blessings.
192. Deconstructed Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe
Try this kid-friendly Deconstructed Chicken Fajita Salad recipe from Eat Amazing to wow your kids!
193. Ham and Jack Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
This Ham and Jack Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe by Kalyn Brooke is cheesy, flavorful, and oh so easy to make!
Which dinner recipe idea are you making for your family? Share it in the comments!