We have a cute Indian elephant coloring page today! Kids of all ages will love this simple Indian elephant coloring page. Grab your coloring supplies to color and decorate this cute Indian elephant coloring sheet. Look at the elephant’s tusks! The best part is, after you download and print our Indian elephant coloring page you can use it in the classroom or at home.
Free Printable Indian Elephant Coloring Page
These Indian elephant coloring pages are great for younger kids as well as older kids. You can use any of your favorite coloring supplies on this coloring sheet. Besides being fun, this Indian elephant coloring page is a great fine motor skills practice activity. Download and print our cute Indian elephant coloring page.
Indian elephants are so big! They stand 6.6 to 9.8 feet tall and can weigh 2.25 to 5.5 tons. Also, in case you don’t know, that is 4,500 pounds to 12, 125 pounds! In addition to being so big, they’re actually slower than African elephants. Indian elephants only run at 15 miles per hours.
Super Cute Indian Elephant Coloring Page
This is our Indian elephant coloring page and it is so cute! Look at it’s tusks and big ears! This Indian elephant coloring sheet has a lot of open space. So, it is perfect for younger kids like toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners. This Indian elephant coloring sheet is perfect for coloring supplies like: crayons, colored pencils, markers, watercolors, and even acrylic paints.
This post contains affiliate links.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT FREE Indian Elephant COLORING PAGES PDF FILES HERE
This Indian elephant coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
SUPPLIES RECOMMENDED FOR Indian Elephant COLORING SHEETS
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Also, here is something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Indian elephant coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS OF COLORING PAGES
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. Also, it helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: In addition, it is great for relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
MORE FUN ANIMAL COLORING PAGES AND PRINTABLE SHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Check out these fun and free zoo animal coloring pages.
- Next, we have the 8 cutest baby animal coloring pages you can print!
- These fun and free farm animal printable coloring pages are the best.
- I love these amazing jungle animals coloring pages.
- Take a look at these cute free printable pig coloring pages.
- So, do you love cats? Then you’ll love this free printable cute kitty coloring page.
- Want more animals and words that start with the letter I?
- Check out this cute free printable axolotl coloring page.
- We have the most adorable free albatross coloring page for kids.
- Also, we have you seen our free printable barnacle coloring sheet?
- I love this cute free printable cassowary coloring page.
- First, check out this darling desert tortoise coloring page.
How did your Indian elephant coloring page turn out? What colors did you use?