It’s the greatest time of year, and a great way to start the excitement of the holiday season is with a Christmas activity for young children! Download our Fun Christmas I Spy printable – the perfect way to add some extra fun to your Christmas celebrations, whether you’re on a long car ride, chilling on quiet time, or just looking for a fun game during a cold afternoon.
Free Download PDF file here –> Free Printable Christmas I Spy Game
Besides being so much fun, this great activity is perfect for kids of all ages as it helps develop visual discrimination skills, from little tikes to big kids. Find and count a bunch of festive stuff like stars, Christmas hats, snowmen, snowflakes, ornaments, Christmas gifts, candy canes, Christmas trees, Christmas cookies, gingerbread men, Christmas wreaths, and Christmas stockings, then write down the correct number on the square next to the picture.
Whether it’s for personal use, classroom fun, or Christmas party, this printable worksheet will keep kids entertained, bringing holiday fun to the room!
How to play:
Playing this Christmas game is so easy. Here’s how:
- Grab the Christmas I Spy game by downloading and printing it from the link above.
- Challenge the kids to hunt down and count the things we’re after, like candy canes, Christmas hats, etc.
- Make a list of how many of each you spot. Did you spot them all?!
So go ahead and grab our Christmas I Spy Game at the bottom of this post and dive into the holiday festivities with your little ones. It’s a super fun activity that’ll sprinkle holiday cheer all around. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!
Christmas I Spy Game
Our first Christmas I Spy game features all sorts of festive images: candy canes, Christmas trees, snowmen… Can you find them all? This is a great counting exercise for little kiddos, too. Yay!
Christmas I Spy Printable
Our second Christmas I Spy game is similar to the first one, but this one has different icons, such as Christmas gifts, bells, and even cute little reindeer images! Find them all and write down the number below.
PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS I SPY GAMES
List of Supplies:
Christmas I Spy printables are sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, watercolors…
- The printable Christmas I spy sheets template pdf — see button to download & print.
Why Christmas I Spy Printable Games Are Great For Kids
Christmas I Spy games aren’t just a fun way to beat boredom. They also sneak in some sneaky education while everyone’s having a blast:
- Whether you’ve got little rugrats or older kiddos, these games are a hit with kids of all ages, making them a versatile and super engaging option.
- Playing together creates strong family bonds, as parents and kids work together to uncover hidden objects.
- These games offer an extra challenge that helps kids with counting, observation, and problem-solving skills, all while having a blast.
More Fun Ideas For Christmas Time:
- Printable Christmas Placemats For Kids
- Christmas Doodles To Color
- Paper Christmas Craft
- Christmas Tree Snacks and Treats
- Check out our Kwanzaa day 3 coloring pages.
- Check out our Kwanzaa day 4 coloring sheets.
- Take a look at our Kwanzaa day 5 coloring pages.
- Have you seen our Kwanzaa day 6 coloring pages?
- Elf on the Shelf Kindness Cookies Christmas Idea
- Christmas House Craft
- Christmas Snowman Coloring Pages
- Elf on the Shelf Tic Tac Toe
- Book a day advent calendar
Did you enjoy playing this Christmas I Spy game?