Let’s learn some interesting facts about Brazil with printable coloring pages! These fun facts about Brazil are a great resource for your South American lessons for primary school and older kids.
Download our free Brazilian facts, grab your crayons or coloring pencils, and get ready to travel to Sao Paulo, the Rio Carnival, and learn about Brazilian culture!
Download –> Facts About Brazil Coloring Pages
12 Interesting Brazil Facts For Kids
Did you know that the green on the Brazilian flag represents the country’s plants and wildlife and that the white stars in the blue circle symbolize the states that make up the country? And that Brazil is the world’s largest exporter of beef? Not only that, but this South American country is the only country to play in every World Cup. Without any doubt, it is an amazing country!
Print these cool facts and have fun!
- Brazil, officially the Federative Republic of Brazil, is the largest country in South America and in Latin America. The capital of Brazil is Brasilia.
- Brazil is the world’s fifth-largest country by land area at 3,288 milliion square miles (8.5 million square kilometers).
- Brazil has beautiful beaches, 72 national parks, dense forests, the Amazon river, one of the largest rivers on earth, and many more natural features.
- With over 217 million people, the country is the seventh most populous worldwide.
- As a former Portuguese colony, the official language of Brazil is Portuguese.
- At least 103,870 animal species and 43,020 plant species are currently known, 70% of the world’s cataloged.
- With a vibrant culture, Brazil’s carnival in Rio de Janeiro is the world’s largest carnival, with two million people wearing elaborate costumes daily on the streets.
- There are 896,917 indigenous people in Brazil, distributed among 305 ethnic groups.
- In 2020, Brazil became the world’s largest exporter of chicken and sugarcane; approximately 10 million hectares are used for sugarcane plantations in Brazil.
- After football, volleyball is Brazil’s second most popular sport.
- With a rich culture and history, Brazil has 22 UNESCO world heritage sites, including Iguaçu National Park, and Christ the Redeemer statue, one of the new seven wonders of the world.
- As of 2023, Brazil has won more FIFA World Cup titles than any other country, with five titles.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR FACTS ABOUT BRAZIL COLORING SHEETS
Facts About Brazil coloring pages are sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, watercolors…
- The printable Brazil facts coloring sheets template pdf — see button below to download & print.
This pdf file includes two coloring sheets loaded with Facts About Brazil that you don’t want to miss. Print as many sets as needed and give them to friends or family!
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE Facts About Brazil PDF FILE
MORE FUN FACTS COLORING PAGES FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Rainforest facts for kids that love learning about the environment.
- Don’t miss out on these fun bald eagle facts coloring pages!
- Enjoy our fun Japan facts coloring pages.
- Don’t leave without coloring these facts about the Grand Canyon coloring pages.
- Do you live on the coast? You’ll want these hurricane facts coloring pages!
- Get some glitter because we’re going to color the best unicorn facts coloring pages!
- Learning about the king of the jungle has never been so much fun.
- Get your French side out and learn about the Eiffel tower.
What was your favorite fact about Brazil?