Move over Starbucks, Costco came to play in the cake pop area.
If you crave Starbucks’ cake pops, you know that those bite-sized treats can get pretty pricey if you buy them regularly.
Well, I may have found you a solution…
Costco is selling cookies & cream cake pops that are even cheaper than Starbucks (and are just as good).
Costco currently has an 8-pack of Cookies & Cream Cake Pops and you’re welcome for sharing this information.
Each pack has 8 individually wrapped cake pops inside and it will only cost you $8.99 which makes each cake pop $1.12!!
For comparison, the Starbucks cake pops run $2.95 – $3.25 each depending on the flavor/design.
I don’t know about you, but I am stocking up!!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.