Costco Is Selling Cookies & Cream Cake Pops That Are Even Cheaper Than Starbucks
Move over Starbucks, Costco came to play in the cake pop area.
If you crave Starbucks’ cake pops, you know that those bite-sized treats can get pretty pricey if you buy them regularly.
Well, I may have found you a solution…
Costco is selling cookies & cream cake pops that are even cheaper than Starbucks (and are just as good).
Costco currently has an 8-pack of Cookies & Cream Cake Pops and you’re welcome for sharing this information.
Each pack has 8 individually wrapped cake pops inside and it will only cost you $8.99 which makes each cake pop $1.12!!
For comparison, the Starbucks cake pops run $2.95 – $3.25 each depending on the flavor/design.
I don’t know about you, but I am stocking up!!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.