As the weather cools, I am constantly searching for my family’s next favorite comfort meal–like this easy Taco Soup!
How to Make Taco Soup
Add a fall twist to your next Taco Tuesday with a warm bowl of hearty soup! It’s a great dinner recipe for kids of all ages.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 pound lean ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 can (48 oz) tomato juice
cup sugar, or a little less depending on taste
1 cup frozen corn
1 package taco seasoning or 2 tablespoons
1 can (16 oz) chili beans
1. First, in a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion, drain if necessary.
2. Next, while beef is cooking, add all ingredients to dutch oven or crockpot.
3. Then, add beef and onion to pot and stir well.
4. Cook on stovetop for 15-30 minutes.
5. Or cook in Crockpot 4 hours on low or 2 hours on high.
6. Serve with toppings of your choice.
7. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (48 oz) tomato juice
- ⅓ cup sugar, or a little less depending on taste
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 package taco seasoning or 2 tablespoons
- 1 can (16 oz) chili beans
- Serving Options:
- Tortilla chips
- Corn chips
- Sour cream
- Grated cheese
- Avocado, diced
- Jalapenos, sliced
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion. Drain, if necessary.
- While beef is cooking, add all ingredients to a Dutch oven or crockpot.
- Add beef and onion to pot, and stir well.
- Cook on stovetop for 15-30 minutes.
- Or cook in crockpot 4 hours on low, or 2 hours on high.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
More Recipes for Taco Tuesday
Taco night is my family’s favorite! Here are some more yummy taco-inspired recipes for you to try:
- This taco tater tot casserole is something different and unique!
- Start your day the taco way with taco breakfast bowls!
- Three step soft tacos are so easy to make.
- Once you see how easy it is to make The Nerd’s Wife‘s homemade taco seasoning recipe, you’ll never buy it again!
- If you’re craving tacos but want something healthy, try Western Taco Salad!
- Crockpot shredded beef tacos can cook all day long while you do something else.
- Make homemade street tacos and different types of salsa!
What’s your favorite way to eat tacos? Comment below!