Have you ever reminisced about the days of drive-in movies and think how much fun that would be your kids?
Statistics show that there are less than 350 drive-ins left in the US. During social distancing, some cities have had impromptu parking lot drive-ins, but there’s still not a consistent option.
What if you could have your very drive-in or float-in or bike-in? You actually can with an inflatable movie screen for your yard!
These Airblown Inflatable movie screens can be quickly set up, and just connected to your average outdoor outlet. Each screen includes stakes, tethers and a built-in fan for enhanced stability.
The screens are front projection, designed for personal home use. Wouldn’t it be great to invite friends over for a night swim and a movie or have your kids host a child-sized drive-in right in your driveway?
The Airblown Inflatable movie screens can also be used indoors, so perfect for parties and sleepovers. All you need to set up is a projector and audio options. With the right connections, you can even stream your Disney+ or Netflix right to the yard!
With limits this summer, we think we need these for our own summer movie nights. You can buy a 15-foot inflatable movie screen for $165 on Amazon or a slightly smaller 12.5-foot inflatable movie screen for just $86.
YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Take your mind off dinner and use these easy dinner ideas.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will think these pranks for kids are hilarious.
- My kids love these active indoor games.
- These fun crafts for kids could turn your day around in 5 minutes!