When my kids were little and we lived in Texas, it was always so warm in the summers in the car, and even worse when they were in rear facing car seats.
By the time we would get to where we were going, they’d be so hot and sweated, and the car was just beginning to cool down. We would have loved a way to get the air to the back seat for them.
The Noggle would have been the perfect solution to this problem. It is a hose designed to get air to the back seat of your car, helping to keep your kids cool! The design is so simple and perfect that I still think I need to get one.
The Noggle is available in 6, 8, or 10 foot lengths. It attached to the vents on your main dash, which allows the air to move to the back of the car. Just clip it in place, pointing it towards your kids so they can enjoy the air too.
This is perfect for cars that don’t have rear heating and cooling.
It’s not just for kids either! It’s perfect for traveling with pets or when you have other people in the third row of your car. The 6 foot extends to your middle row, the 8 foot is designed to loop for rear facing car seats, and the 10 foot will stretch all the way to your third row.
The Noggle hoses are available on Amazon, beginning at $42.98, depending on length and fabric patterns. As they also work to distribute warm air, you can use it in the winter too. Wouldn’t it be a great baby gift for new parents?
OTHER ACTIVITIES KIDS LOVE:
- Make your own headband with buttons for mask.
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- You will love playing these 50 science games for kids!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5-minute crafts solve boredom every time.
- These fun facts for kids are sure to impress.
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Throw a unicorn party… because why not? These ideas are so fun!
- Learn how to make a compass.
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume for play pretend!
- Kids love unicorn slime.
- Throw a baby shark party!
- Make a homemade bouncy ball.
- Make reading even more fun with this PBKids summer reading challenge.