During the last month, we’ve been doing a lot of projects around the house. We’ve moved furniture around, got rid of things we don’t need or have a place for anymore and have cleaned out more closets and bookshelves than I care to admit.
Now it’s time to start working on the backyard. When we moved in, our backyard was a disaster. Little by little, we have made a space that feels inviting and a place that we like to spend time. Since we rent, we like making changes that are easy to take with us if we move in the future. One of the newest things we’re looking for is the perfect backyard hammock.
Since we don’t have the perfect trees to attach a hammock to, finding one with a sturdy steel base is a major plus!
If we did have the perfect trees, I’d love a hammock hammock that is both strong, comfortable and can be moved easily.
Having a hammock that is larger and holds more weight is a perfect way to spend time outdoors with your significant other or you and your kids.
Want to get a little more fancier with your hammock? How about one that is 100% cotton and has a beautiful wooden stand that is perfect for indoor or outdoor use!
Even a traditional hammock is so pretty, colorful and a relaxing, fun addition to your backyard. I can’t wait to get one for our yard!
No matter what hammock you choose, enjoy your time relaxing and spending time outdoors!
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME IDEAS:
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas!
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will love these pranks for kids.
- Check out these fun duct tape crafts.
- Make galaxy slime!
- Play these indoor games.
- Spread joy with these fun facts to share.
- Handprint art will give you all the feels.
- Love these fun games for girls (and boys!)
- Learn and play with these science games for kids.
- Enjoy these simple tissue paper crafts.