While you’re looking for new ways to entertain yourself during stay-at-home days, you can build your very own picnic table for the squirrels in your yard!
The little critters that are normally just hanging out in your trees or scampering across your fence can have their very own picnic at a table you set up for them. Just picture the cuteness!
Facebook and Twitter users are loving the concept, sharing photos of their own little squirrel picnic tables and the adorable squirrels hanging out and noshing on corn cobs and other treats.
Most of the picnic tables have a nail to attach dried corn cobs to it, a favorite for squirrels. There are also options with little buckets that you can fill with bird seed or other grains for the squirrels to enjoy.
According to squirrel picnic table owners, it also assists in keeping squirrels away from bird feeders if you have those in your yard by giving the squirrels a place of their own to visit.
I saw this picnic table and had to make it. Now I’m waiting for squirrels. I hope they don’t have a stay at home order pic.twitter.com/ephg4TmCTW
— Brad G (@Bradg2961) April 1, 2020
If building one from scratch isn’t in your wheelhouse, Amazon sells squirrel picnic tables that are already built and just need to be attached to your fence or tree. It’s the cutest way to enjoy watching your backyard critters and we are definitely ordering these for our yards!
I made a picnic table for the squirrels. pic.twitter.com/QzljWIbULB
— Blue Star Tattoo Legend (@motorcity1701) April 1, 2020
You can get your very own Squirrel Picnic Table on Amazon Here and it’ll run you about $26!
YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Take your mind off dinner and use these easy dinner ideas.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will think these pranks for kids are hilarious.
- My kids love these active indoor games.