As Easter Sunday approaches, we are dreaming of our favorite Easter foods, like these 5 Traditional Easter Dinner Recipes!
Easter Dinner Recipes for the Family
Easter is a special holiday. It commemorates someone very special, so the dishes served should also be special. Impress your family this year as you do these tasty and traditional dinner recipes!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. An Easter Dinner Classic… Deviled Eggs!
I’m pretty sure Easter is not complete without these deviled eggs. It’s always awesome and a delight to make some. So here’s the easy recipe for you!
Ingredients Needed To Make Deviled Eggs:
- 6 Eggs, hard boiled
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Salt & Pepper
Head on over to Burnt Macaroni for this easy, Classic Deviled Eggs recipe.
2. Easy Green Grape Salad Recipe
A salad should always be present, especially on special occasions. THat’s why this easy green grape salad recipe is the best fit for Easter!
Ingredients Needed To Make Easy Green Grape Salad:
- 1 package of Cream Cheese, softened
- Seedless Green Grapes
- 1 container Sour Cream (8 oz)
- 4 oz. Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
How To Make Green Grape Salad:
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Next, add the clean grapes, and mix until all the grapes are covered in the mixture.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans, and then mix.
3. Easy Hash Brown Potato Casserole Recipe
Most Easter Sunday meals will include a potato recipe. This Hash Brown Potato Casserole is perfect because you can make it ahead of time, and then cook it on Easter Sunday!
Go to Burnt Macaroni‘s website and enjoy this wonderful dish!
4. Savory Glazed Honey Ham Recipe
They say ham is the star of the table. Glaze it with honey and roast it to perfection, you’ll have the most savory start of the season!
Ingredients Needed To Make Savory Glazed Honey Ham:
How To Make Savory Glazed Honey Ham:
- First, preheat the oven to 325°.
- Then score the ham with the cloves, and place the ham in a foil-lined pan.
- Over a double boiler, heat up the honey, butter, and brown sugar.
- Next, brush the glaze over the ham, and then bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Baste every 10-15 minutes with glaze.
- Remove from the oven and let sit before serving.
5. Easy Key Lime Pie Recipe
Easter is in the spring season, which means key lime pies are here! It’s super easy and you’ll only need a few ingredients. Here’s the recipe to try!
Ingredients Needed To Make Easy Key Lime Pie:
- 1 (9-inch) pre-made Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 20 Key Limes, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
How To Make Easy Key Lime Pie:
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime zest.
- Mix well, and pour into a graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the oven for 5-8 minutes, or until tiny bubbles form on the top (don’t let it brown).
- Refrigerate the pie thoroughly before serving.
- Add lime slices and whipped topping (optional).
Easter Crafts and Recipes
- Rice Krispie Easter Egg Treats
- 100 No-Candy Easter Basket Ideas
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny
- Easter Candy Play Dough
- Easter (Surprise!) Cupcakes
- One Creative Way to Change Up Your Easter Egg Hunt This Year
- Rain Boot Easter Basket
- Easter Math Fun!
What is your family’s favorite Easter dinner dish? Comment below!