As Easter Sunday approaches, we are dreaming of our favorite Easter foods, like these 5 Traditional Easter Dinner Recipes!
5 Traditional Easter Dinner Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
An Easter Dinner Classic… Deviled Eggs!
- 6 Eggs, hard boiled
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Salt & Pepper
Head on over to Burnt Macaroni for this easy, Classic Deviled Eggs recipe.
Green Grape Salad
- 1 package of Cream Cheese, softened
- Seedless Green Grapes
- 1 container Sour Cream (8 oz)
- 4 oz. Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Next, add the clean grapes, and mix until all the grapes are covered in the mixture.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans, and then mix.
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Most Easter Sunday meals will include a potato recipe. Burnt Macaroni‘s Hash Brown Potato Casserole is perfect, because you can make it head of time, and then cook it on Easter Sunday!
Glazed Honey Ham
- First, preheat the oven to 325°.
- Then score the ham with the cloves, and place the ham in a foil-lined pan.
- Over a double boiler, heat up the honey, butter, and brown sugar.
- Next, brush the glaze over the ham, and then bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Baste every 10-15 minutes with glaze.
- Remove from the oven and let sit before serving.
Key Lime Pie
- 1 (9-inch) pre-made Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 20 Key Limes, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime zest.
- Mix well, and pour into a graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the oven for 5-8 minutes, or until tiny bubbles form on the top (don’t let it brown).
- Refrigerate the pie thoroughly before serving.
- Add lime slices and whipped topping (optional).
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Easter Crafts and Recipes
- Rice Krispie Easter Egg Treats
- 100 No-Candy Easter Basket Ideas
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny
- Easter Candy Play Dough
- Easter (Surprise!) Cupcakes
- One Creative Way to Change Up Your Easter Egg Hunt This Year
- Rain Boot Easter Basket
- Easter Math Fun!
What is your family’s favorite Easter dinner dish? Comment below!