There is something about mini foods that make you feel better about indulging in those guilty pleasures. These 5 Mini Snack Recipes That Won’t Make You Feel Guilty are perfect for all of your holiday gatherings!
Guilt-free Healthy Snack recipes
We love to snack, but sometimes, they’re just unhealthy…and I am so guilty about that. So for a change, here are 5 guilt-free healthy recipes you can enjoy! They’re easy to make too! Have a wonderful snack time!
The post contains affiliate links.
1. Easy Cheesecake Bites Recipe
If there is one food that’s perfect for “mini” size, it’s this Cheesecake Bites! It’s the smaller version of an amazing pie.
Ingredients Needed To Make Cheesecake Bites Recipe:
For the Crust:
- 5 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Graham Crackers, crumbled
For the Filling:
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 2 8 oz packages Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- Dark Chocolate for topping
Get Burnt Macaroni‘s recipe for Cheesecake Bites and snack guilt-free!
2. Mini Pepperoni Pizza Snack Recipe
Enjoy the mini bites version of your favorite pepperoni pizza. Yum!
Ingredients Needed To Make Mini Pepperoni Pizza Snack:
- Pillsbury refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust, cut into rounds
- Pizza Sauce
- Mini Pepperoni
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
How To Make Mini Pepperoni Pizza Snack:
- Start by preheating the oven to 425. Then, spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Next, spread out the pizza crust on a floured surface. Then, roll out the dough into a thin layer.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut a round piece of dough.
- Then, stick it into the muffin tin, with the dough coming up on the sides of the tin.
- Add sauce, cheese, and mini pepperoni to the dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the dough turns golden brown, and cheese melts.
3. Mini Taco Bowls Snack Recipe
It’s crisp, it’s yummy. It’s small tacos for the win!
Ingredients Needed To Make Mini Taco Bowls Snack:
How To Make Mini Taco Bowls Snack:
- First, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Next, brown the beef, and then add taco seasoning, according to directions.
- Heat the corn tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds, to soften.
- Use a jar lid to cut 2 circles from each tortilla.
- Press a tortilla circle into a muffin tin, folding the sides.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until crispy.
- Cool the shell, and then fill with taco meat.
- Add cheese and tomatoes to top.
4. Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk
I think your little ones will enjoy this one too. Let’s have a bite and a shot of milk, little guy?
Ingredients Needed To Make Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk:
- 1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- An Egg
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- A cup of Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 and 1/8 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
Head on over to Cooking Classy for this delicious recipe!
5. Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches with Sprinkles
Ingredients Needed To Make Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches With Sprinkles:
How To Make Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches With Sprinkles:
- First, cut the ice cream sandwiches into small squares.
- Then, dip them in the sprinkles.
- Finally, put the popsicle stick or cake pop stick into the ice cream, and then serve!
More Snack Recipes
- 5 Game Day Snack Ideas for the Family
- 15 Delicious Cookie Monster Snacks
- 5 Back to School Afternoon Snacks
- Quick and Easy Game Winning Appetizers
- Portable Frito Pie
- Healthy (And Quick) Snacks for Kids
- 15 Perfectly Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
What is your favorite mini appetizer? Comment below!