There is something about mini foods that make you feel better about indulging in those guilty pleasures. These 5 Mini Snack Recipes That Won’t Make You Feel Guilty are perfect for all of your holiday gatherings!
5 Mini Snack Recipes That Won’t Make You Feel Guilty
The post contains affiliate links.
For the Crust:
- 5 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Graham Crackers, crumbled
For the Filling
If there is one food that’s perfect for a “mini” size, it’s Burnt Macaroni‘s recipe for Cheesecake Bites! It’s the smaller version of an amazing pie.
Mini Pepperoni Pizza Snack Recipe
- Pillsbury refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust, cut into rounds
- Pizza Sauce
- Mini Pepperoni
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Start by preheating the oven to 425. Then, spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Next, spread out the pizza crust on a floured surface. Then, roll out the dough into a thin layer.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut a round piece of dough.
- Then, stick it into the muffin tin, with the dough coming up on the sides of the tin.
- Add sauce, cheese, and mini pepperoni to the dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the dough turns golden brown, and cheese melts.
Mini Taco Bowls Snack
- First, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Next, brown the beef, and then add taco seasoning, according to directions.
- Heat the corn tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds, to soften.
- Use a jar lid to cut 2 circles from each tortilla.
- Press a tortilla circle into a muffin tin, folding the sides.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until crispy.
- Cool the shell, and then fill with taco meat.
- Add cheese and tomatoes to top.
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk
- 1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- An Egg
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- A cup of Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 and 1/8 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
Head on over to Cooking Classy for this delicious recipe!
Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches with Sprinkles
- First, cut the ice cream sandwiches into small squares.
- Then, dip them in the sprinkles.
- Finally, put the popsicle stick or cake pop stick into the ice cream, and then serve!
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)BPA free lunch containers
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Snack Recipes
- 5 Game Day Snack Ideas for the Family
- 15 Delicious Cookie Monster Snacks
- 5 Back to School Afternoon Snacks
- Quick and Easy Game Winning Appetizers
- Portable Frito Pie
- Healthy (And Quick) Snacks for Kids
- 15 Perfectly Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
What is your favorite mini appetizer? Comment below!