When life gives you lemons, turn them into an amazing dish the whole family will love! Check out these 5 Refreshing Lemon Recipes!
Amazing lemon recipes you will love
Let your family be refreshed with these amazing lemon recipes this spring. It’s tangy, sweet-smelling, and just tasty. You’ll never go wrong making these dishes.
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Yummy Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Satisfy your craving for some sweet cheesecake with this awesomely delicious cheesecake recipe. Yum!
Ingredients Needed To Make Lemon Cheesecake:
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- 1 1/2 cups boiling Water
- 2 (3 oz.) boxes of Lemon Jello Mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold Water
- 2 (8 oz.) packages Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- Whipped Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- Lemon slices for garnish
Head on over to Eat it and Say Yum! for the recipe.
2. Easy Lemon Loaf Recipe
This lemon loaf recipe is soft and tangy. I love how easy it is to whip in a few minutes! This goes well with any spread too.
Ingredients Needed To Make Lemon Loaf:
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of Canola Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Extract
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
For the Glaze:
Check out Averie Cooks for the amazing recipe!
3. Tangy Lemon Flavored Rice Recipe
How about a refreshingly good lemon-flavored rice? It’s possible, and it’s really, really yummy. Perfect for a date night!
Ingredients Needed To Make Tangy Lemon Flavored Rice:
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Green Onions, sliced (white parts only)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 cup Long Grain Rice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Milk
How To Make Tangy Lemon Flavored Rice:
- First, in a saucepan, melt the butter and heat the olive oil.
- Then, add onions, and cook for about a minute.
- Stir in garlic and lemon zest, and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Next, add rice, and season with turmeric, salt, and pepper. Then cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in vegetable broth, milk, and lemon juice. Then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and cover the pan, Simmer for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork, and serve!
4. Simple Lemon Dressing Recipe
If you are looking for a simple salad dressing that goes with everything, you will love this Simple Lemon Dressing!
Ingredients Needed To Make Simple Lemon Dressing:
- 1 teaspoon Ground Oregano
- Juice from 1 large Lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or Table Salt
Get this easy recipe from Burnt Macaroni. It’s so easy to make, and even better to eat!
5. Lemon Water Recipe to Clean the Microwave
I also love to use lemons to clean my kitchen. This is magic!
Burnt Macaroni‘s recipe for Using Lemon Water to Clean a Dirty Microwave is amazing!
Delicious Recipes the Whole Family Will Love!
- 5 Heavenly Holiday Snack Ideas
- Easy As: 3, 2, 1 Birthday Cake
- 25 Simple 3-Ingredient Cookie Recipes
- The Perfect Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- Yummy Dairy Free Pasta Bake
- 25 Incredible Banana Bread Recipes
- A Dozen Homemade Christmas Treats
- Love citrus? Try these easy lemon bars!
What is your favorite lemon treat? Comment below!