When life gives you lemons, turn them into an amazing dish the whole family will love! Check out these 5 Refreshing Lemon Recipes!
5 Refreshing Lemon Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- 1 1/2 cups boiling Water
- 2 (3 oz.) boxes of Lemon Jello Mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold Water
- 2 (8 oz.) packages Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- Whipped Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- Lemon slices for garnish
Head on over to Eat it and Say Yum! for the recipe.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of Canola Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Extract
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
For the Glaze:
Check out Averie Cooks for the amazing recipe!
Lemon Flavored Rice
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Green Onions, sliced (white parts only)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 cup Long Grain Rice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Milk
- First, in a saucepan, melt the butter and heat the olive oil.
- Then, add onions, and cook for about a minute.
- Stir in garlic and lemon zest, and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Next, add rice, and season with turmeric, salt, and pepper. Then cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in vegetable broth, milk, and lemon juice. Then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and cover the pan, Simmer for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork, and serve!
Simple Lemon Dressing Recipe
If you are looking for a simple salad dressing that goes with everything, you will love this Simple Lemon Dressing from Burnt Macaroni. It’s so easy to make, and even better to eat!
Lemon Water Recipe to Clean the Microwave
I also love to use lemon to clean my kitchen. Burnt Macaroni‘s recipe for Using Lemon Water to Clean a Dirty Microwave is amazing!
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
The only thing I love more than trying a new recipe, is experimenting with a new kitchen gadget! Here are some of our must-have items:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Delicious Recipes the Whole Family Will Love!
- 5 Heavenly Holiday Snack Ideas
- Easy As: 3, 2, 1 Birthday Cake
- 25 Simple 3-Ingredient Cookie Recipes
- The Perfect Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- Yummy Dairy Free Pasta Bake
- 25 Incredible Banana Bread Recipes
- A Dozen Homemade Christmas Treats
What is your favorite lemon treat? Comment below!